Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 22, 2011
Atlanta School of Massage, the leading Georgia massage school, has selected Earthlite’s Spirit™ as their massage table of choice. Earthlite is the leading manufacturer of high-quality, sustainable massage tables, chairs, and accessories. President of Atlanta School of Massage, Leticia Allen, chose the Earthlite brand based on the fact that it consistently stands for quality, innovation, and corporate responsibility.
“Since joining Green Spa Network, a community dedicated to sharing sustainable, intelligent practices, solutions, products and services, we have made numerous changes regarding product and equipment choices. I am impressed with Earthlite’s high-quality equipment, commitment to earth-friendly practices and support of humanitarian projects. We are thrilled to offer Earthlite products,” said Allen.
A respect for nature and environmental integrity is at the core of the Earthlite philosophy. The company’s “Plant a Tree” program completely offsets carbon emissions from its state-of-the-art factory. The massage tables are handcrafted with renewable materials such as North American hard maple and Russian birch plywood. These renewable woods are also chosen for their durability. Earthlite products do not end up in landfills - they are “built to last a lifetime.” In fact, a lifetime warranty is offered on all Earthlite massage tables sold at the school. For more information on Earthlite and its sustainable business practices, see their website at http://www.earthlite.com.
About Atlanta School of Massage:
Atlanta School of Massage, the leading Georgia massage school, is celebrating 30 years of providing excellence in massage therapy education.
In keeping with its leading-edge tradition, Atlanta School of Massage continues to expand on a long history of accomplishments:
- First massage school in Georgia
- First Georgia massage school to be accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSC)
- Named an ACCSC 2004 School of Distinction
- First Georgia massage school to be approved by the U.S. Department of Education to offer Title IV funding
- First massage school to partner with Emory University on research into the beneficial effects of neuromuscular therapy on patients with Parkinson's disease
- First Georgia massage school to open a skin care division, Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics
Atlanta School of Massage is located at 2 Dunwoody Park, Atlanta, Georgia 30338. For more information, call 770-454-7167 or visit atlantaschoolofmassage.com. For information on the skin care division, Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics, the premier esthetician school in Georgia, visit atlantainstituteofaesthetics.com.
# # #