(PRWEB) September 27, 2011
GPS Invaders is a geo-localized urban game application published by XiLabs, a French game company specialized in GPS games and augmented reality games.
The game plot of GPS Invaders is simple: intergalactic enemies infiltrate the city. The player has different weapons at his disposal such to pass the six levels and finally send the invaders back to their far away galaxy.
The gameplay however, is completely new: the player is outdoors and moves in his neighborhood. Using the smartphone GPS, the player's avatar position on the smartphone screen moves in perfect synchronization with the player himself.
- The city becomes the game field: prepare your sneakers and pass a mission in your neighborhood.
- Urban games can be played whenever and wherever the player feels like.
- Players challenge the urban skills of their friends and try to enter the city Top10.
- GPS games can be played in solo or together with friends.
See the clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EecfyxYQemc
Download on your smartphone
App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/gps-invaders/id452264176
Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=GPSInvaders.lite
XiLabs focalizes on urban games since 2007. Today, XiLabs is the French leader in urban games, with more than 15 titles released. XiLabs has a solid expertise in mobile gameplay and excels in GPS and AR games. XiLabs was rewarded several distinctions:
- Finalist in Nokia LBS Challenge
- LBS App of the month by Navteq Warehouse in 2010
- European award at Cross-Media summit, Rome 2011