The top 10 bestselling books in self-publishing for August 2011.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) September 23, 2011
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for August were:
- Always A Soldier But Never G.I. by Emmett T. Lang
- Color Bind by Dr. Herschelle Adams
- Dance of the Leaf by Lynn Torre
- Engineer Your Own Success by Anthony Fasano P.E.
- Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
- Linebacker in the Boardroom by Marvin A. Russell
- March Forth by Marci A. Schmitt
- Midlife Momentum by Holly Schut
- The Sidecar Kings by Jon Burcaw
- Teaching Narcissus to Swim by Scott Wells
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134