This team is laser focused on delivering innovative mainframe modernization solutions that directly impact a customer’s bottom line.”
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 26, 2011
GT Software (http://www.gtsoftware.com), a leading provider of mainframe integration and mainframe data access solutions, announced several additions and changes to their management team:
- Eric Nelson has been appointed President of GT Software. Nelson joined the company in 2000 as CFO/COO of GT Software, and brings more than 16 years of experience in the Information Technology and Services industry with companies such as Virtual Premise and RedCelsius.
- Chris Garner has been named as Vice President of Research and Development. Garner joined from SolArc where he was Vice President over QA and Project Management. He brings 34 years of experience in R&D, services management, Q&A and product support with companies such as NEON Systems (acquired by DataDirect Technologies) and BMC Software.
- Teri Ainslie has been named Vice President of Marketing. Ainslie came from Mezeo Software where she served as Vice President of Marketing, and has 18 years of marketing and advertising experience with companies such as BMC Software and Hewlett Packard.
- Wes Young continues his role as Senior Vice President of Sales, overseeing global direct sales and channel development. Young joined GT Software in 2010, coming from Progress Software where he served as Vice President of Sales. Young has more than 25 years of software experience.
- Steve Able, who joined GT Software in 1982, remains as CTO. Able oversees GT Software's engineering, technology direction, product development and product delivery. Able has more than 34 years of experience in software architecture and design.
- Alan Kirschner joins as Vice President of Finance and Administration. Prior to joining GT Software, Kirschner held financial leadership and staff roles with several companies, including OmniVue Business Solutions, Nexpak Corporation, Nortel Networks and Diageo. Kirschner has 19 years of experience in the Finance industry.
“GT Software is committed to bringing in solid leadership and expertise it needs to expand our technology and customer base,” said GT Software President Eric Nelson. This team is laser focused on delivering innovative mainframe modernization solutions that directly impact a customer’s bottom line.”
Founded in 1982 with headquarters in Atlanta, GT Software is a privately held company that is currently represented in the U.S., Canada, Asia, Europe, Australia, Africa and South America.
Follow GT Software on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gtsoftware.
About GT Software
For nearly 30 years, GT Software has helped organizations derive the greatest business benefit from their mainframe investments by delivering cost-effective mainframe integration and data access solutions. GT Software offers a suite of industry-leading mainframe integration and data access tools that improve operational responsiveness by simplifying and accelerating access to mainframe applications, data, and processes while reducing total cost of ownership. For additional information, visit http://www.gtsoftware.com.