PeopleAdmin gets Higher Education, unlike solutions built for corporate applications.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) September 26, 2011
PeopleAdmin, the leading provider of on-demand talent management solutions for higher education and government, today announced the availability of its next generation talent management suite featuring over 50 new enhancements including onboarding and faculty recruitment.
To support the unique needs of the higher education market, PeopleAdmin continually updates and provides enhancements based on best practices, insight from customers, trends and sustained industry knowledge. The new and improved Higher Education Talent Management suites provide end users the capability to enhance HR processes across the entire employment lifecycle, including:
- Build the power of your employment brand while identifying and engaging the best talent available
- Create efficient and compliant processes that ensure the best candidates rise to the top
- Support flexible workflows to support the unique needs of faculty and staff hiring alike
- Track all aspects of classification titles, position functions and change management in a consistent and defensible manner that reflects the institution’s organizational structure
- Plan for critical onboarding activities such as training, mentoring and probationary reviews as well as traditional orientation tasks
- Integrate with Datatel Colleague and SunGard Higher Education Banner HRIS systems to ensure data consistency across the employee management lifecycle
“PeopleAdmin’s Higher Education Suite has helped us improve our hiring processes and implement best practices,” said Loretta O’Connor, Director of Staffing, Princeton University. “The company listens to our concerns and understands the demands of human resource departments. They have worked with their customers to enhance their products to align with our unique demands. In addition, PeopleAdmin “gets” Higher Education, unlike solutions built for corporate applications.”
In addition to exhibiting at College & University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR) national conference in Orlando, Florida, September 25-27, Troy Winskowicz, Vice President of Product Management, will be presenting Keys to Successful Talent Management Solutions for Higher Education on Monday, September 26 from 11-12:30 EDT. Come visit PeopleAdmin’s team of experts at booth #404.
“CUPA-HR offers a range of invaluable resources to the higher education market and we are proud to not only serve on the Corporate Advisory Council, but to be an active member alongside our customers,” states Susanne Bowen, CEO of PeopleAdmin. “This event brings together the best minds in the industry and PeopleAdmin is proud to participate and garner feedback from attendees regarding current challenges and future strategies for talent management programs.”
PeopleAdmin is the only vendor in the talent management space that partners with both SunGard Higher Education and Datatel and provides a comprehensive, integrated solution to a long list of customers including University of New Mexico, Seton Hall, University of Dayton, Tulsa Community College, Texas A&M, Furman University and Seattle University. In addition, other key strategic partnerships include HireRight, Scantron, Job Elephant, Job Target, Higher Ed Jobs, Inside Higher Ed, The Chronicle of Higher Education and Higher Education Resource Consortium (HERC). PeopleAdmin is the only Talent Management solution to offer this array of partner integrations specifically for the Higher Education market.