Fort Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) September 27, 2011
From October 16 through 19, the biggest names in domain industry will gather at the Ritz-Carlton in Fort Lauderdale Beach, Florida for the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Domain Conference and Expo. On the afternoon of October 18 at 2PM EST, approximately 100 of the most desired domain names are up for auction. One of those domains will be TrainingSession.com.
Training and education organizations looking to launch a new corporate training site or expand an existing on-line brand will be presented with a unique opportunity to increase their presence in a rapidly growing industry.
Benefits of Owning TrainingSession.com
There are millions of sites on the internet. As time goes by, easy to remember names have been snagged by companies and domain investors. Owning the name TrainingSession.com can carry the following benefits.
- A simple domain name that says something about a business is easy to integrate into marketing and branding. With over 6,000 companies offering corporate training services in North America, businesses need a way to differentiate themselves from the pack.
- In today's instant-gratification culture, easy is always better. Simple domain names can be memorized for fast access if customers loose business cards or browser bookmarks.
- Domain names that are easy to remember promote word-of-mouth advertising.
- The name TrainingSession is specific to the industry, but general enough to fit a specific business model.
- The name allows for growth into other training areas. Businesses in North America spend over $40 billion annually on outside training resources. Outsourced training is in demand and likely always will be, so planning for future growth is a smart move.
How To Get TrainingSession.com
Businesses that specialize in technical training for corporate software, high-end sales force training, and general education for the workforce or any other training niche, TrainingSession.com can be a valuable resource for on-line branding. To get a chance at the domain name, one does not have to attend the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Auction event on October 18. Although attending the domain event can offer insight into Internet marketing strategies and provide excellent networking opportunities, there will be an option for remote telephone bidding.
Please contact Don Lewis at don(at)gnarl(dot)com or via telephone at 773-960-3565 to pre-register for telephone bidding.
The auction will begin at 2:00 p.m. EST and end at 4:15 p.m. Pre-registered bidders will receive dial in information 72 hours before the auction begins.