Giving our security and safety policy a complete overhaul was the next logical step
(PRWEB) September 26, 2011
JetOptions, one of the leading providers of on demand private jet charter, continues to provide added value to their client base by increasing the level of consumer protection they provide.
Recently JetOptions implemented several changes to the service they provide, all of which were designed to increase the quality of customer experience. These changes covered pricing, in the form of the revolutionary trip reconciliation program. They have also included a streamlined booking system based around a newly deployed three stage booking process, which allows customers to make arrangements to charter a private jet in just two hours. JetOptions is continuing to improve the service it offers to their customers by enhancing their security and safety policy.
Gus Lira, Vice President of JetOptions tells us that, “Giving our security and safety policy a complete overhaul was the next logical step in our plan to make JetOptions a truly customer centric business. We have reduced costs, we have made on-line booking of private jet charter easier, and we are now going to make it safer.”
The key aspects of the newly published JetOptions safety and security policy are:
- All aircraft are covered by a suitable level of insurance, with a maximum amount of $500,000,000.
- All aircraft comply with FAA FAR part 135 regulations.
- All aircraft comply with EU OPS regulations.
- Every operator conforms to the highest Wyvern standards.
- JetOptions only provides ARG/US Gold and Platinum rated aircraft.
- Security measures are constantly monitored and revised in collaboration with aviation officials.
- Enhanced security regulations provided by the TSA are in place at private airports.
- All passengers must now provide two forms of identification before they board the aircraft.
- Pilots have the right to check and inspect the luggage of all passengers.
JetOptions has made their security and safety policy available to the public, as they prefer to work in a transparent fashion. They see this as a way to nurture trust. A more in depth description of the full safety and security policy which JetOptions has put in place is available on their website which can be found at http://www.jetoptionsjetcharter.com.