Houston, TX (PRWEB) September 28, 2011
INT™ announced today the general availability of INTViewer™ 4.3, the latest version of its innovative data visualization application and development platform for seismic analysis in the Upstream Exploration and Production (E&P) industry. INTViewer 4.3 is easy-to-learn, supports large data sets, and reduces preparation time to share data and analysis results with peers, management, and partners.
Highlights for this new release include:
- Visualization of log curves and markers in well log windows from LAS 2.0 and 3.0 files
- 3D visualization of log curves and markers
- Well trajectories can be displayed in XSection windows
- Content of map windows can be exported to Google Earth™ via Kmz export
- Corner point geometries of seismic volumes can be detected automatically during indexing
- Prestack volumes can be visualizaed in 3D for more than one ensemble key
- Outline of a seismic map can be exported as an arbitrary line and also saved in the KML format for use in Google Earth™
- DXF files can be visualized in GIS layers
- Improved support for 3D visualization of Gocad datasets.
- Enhance API to develop custom plug-ins for well data
INTViewer is a visualization solution for use on virtually any Windows, Mac, Linux, or UNIX operating system and is designed for multiple environments including laptops, workstations or visualization centers. INTViewer also provides a standards-based, extendable architecture based upon the powerful Netbeans Rich Client Platform. Featuring a comprehensive API for access and control of menus, data, and custom displays, INTViewer can be used as a framework for geoscientists who wish to customize the application by adding proprietary plug-ins and utilities. For more information about INTViewer, visit http://www.int.com/intviewer.
INT is a leading supplier of graphics software components for data visualization in Upstream E&P and other technical industries. Our products include open and expandable visualization software, visualization software development components, and software development services. INT solutions support Java, C++, and .NET environments. For more information about INT, visit http://www.int.com or e-mail intinfo(at)int(dot)com.
INT, the INT logo, and INTViewer are trademarks of Interactive Network Technologies, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Google Earth is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.