Laurie Freres, Farmers Insurance Customer Insight Services Group, “As mobile devices continue to grow in popularity, companies must ensure that they offer surveys in the format most preferred by their customers."
New York, NY and Oslo, Norway and London, UK (PRWEB) September 28, 2011
Confirmit, the leading global software provider for Customer Feedback, Employee Feedback and Market Research, today announced the launch of its Horizons Version 16 Feature Pack, a set of enhancements to its innovative multi-channel enterprise feedback and Market Research platform that enables businesses to embrace mobile research, drive higher response rates and deliver reports faster.
Additions to Horizons 16 allow businesses to segment and target customers – especially hard to reach demographics – through a comprehensive multi-channel approach. Companies will benefit from a single end-to-end platform that enables them to engage with respondents immediately in a highly intuitive manner with:
- The opportunity to increase response rates and maximize insight via an Integrated Survey Router that channels willing respondents to the most appropriate surveys;
- More ways to obtain feedback from customers, employees, and panelists through a range of new Mobile Survey and Engagement capabilities;
- The ability to produce reports of feedback and survey data much faster via new Reporting Wizards.
According to Laurie Freres of the Farmers Insurance Customer Insight Services Group, “As mobile devices continue to grow in popularity, companies must ensure that they offer surveys in the format most preferred by their customers. Confirmit understands this and has extended its end-to-end platform to offer a growing number of channels so companies can interact with stakeholders on their terms. Mobile engagement lets customers decide how and when to engage; companies can get closer to their customers and closer to the truth.”
The Feature Pack provides a wide range of new capabilities and core platform improvements based on Confirmit’s continual assessment of customer needs and high standards for security, scalability and stability, including:
- A wide range of new Mobile Survey capabilities to capture actionable insights that include:
o Full core platform support for iPhone and Android surveys with customizable layouts;
o Full core platform support through a generic rendering for other mobile devices with browsers (e.g. Blackberry, Nokia, Windows, feature phones etc);
o The ability to embed surveys within native applications;
o Improved tablet support in standard rendering.
- Geolocation capability to capture respondent location for more detailed survey insight;
- 'One-click' reporting capabilities using new, re-useable customized report wizards to create pre-defined reports of feedback and survey data at a faster speed;
- New Integrated Survey Router that provides the ability to route respondents from one survey to another to maximize respondent engagement and insight, while increasing response rates to meet customers’ quota requirements ;
- New Survey Dashboard features to provide end user access to dashboards and the ability to control end user permissions;
- Cross-browser support to enable accessibility via a range of browsers including Chrome, Firefox, and Apple devices;
- A new Flex extension point to open up panels for external portals;
- Enhancements to Confirmit CATI-usability improvements for supervisors to provide more efficient contact center management.
Pat Molloy, Chief Strategy Officer at Confirmit, says: “The Confirmit Horizons Feature Pack offers a highly-featured platform upgrade that gives our customers the chance to develop multi-channel feedback and research programs with true mobile survey capabilities, as well as speeding up the processes involved in gathering and reporting on feedback and survey data.”
Next week Confirmit will hold three webinars that highlight how the new features and functionality can drive businesses’ feedback and research programs forward:
- Going Mobile: A Look at the Mobile Capabilities of Confirmit (October 4th)
- Reports At the Touch of a Button: The New Confirmit Report Wizard (October 5th)
- Integrated Survey Router Driving Engagement and Response Rates (October 6th)
Register for a webinar today or visit http://www.confirmit-horizons.com for more information.
Confirmit is the world’s leading SaaS vendor for multi-channel Customer Feedback, Employee Feedback, and Market Research applications. The company has more than 250 employees and offices in Oslo (headquarters), Cologne, Guildford, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Barcelona, Kuwait City, Madrid, Milan, Pattaya, Sydney, and Tokyo.
Confirmit targets Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include British Airways, Dow Chemical, Farmers Insurance, GlaxoSmithKline, Halifax Bank of Scotland, HSBC, Ipsos, Nielsen, The NPD Group, Safeco Insurance, Statoil, Symantec, Virgin Media, and Wells Fargo. Visit http://www.confirmit.com for more information.