Clubz customers needn’t worry about software, hardware or regulatory compliance and best of all – they enjoy extraordinary savings." - QuanComm CEO, Kent D. Stuckey
Columbus, OH (PRWEB) September 30, 2011
QuanComm, a leading provider of strategic business management and integrated payment processing solutions for the Health & Fitness industry today unveiled Clubz - the first market-ready “Cloud” club management system specifically designed to address the competitive, financial, and compliance challenges facing Health & Fitness club owners. Clubz provides a complete club management system with integrated payment processing that boosts club profitability, streamlines operations and increases member loyalty.
Clubz fills the void among medium to small size club chains for a comprehensive yet simple and affordable solution to better manage their businesses, members and cash flows. Via standard Internet browsers, Clubz provides secure access to a full range of state-of-the-art club management features previously available to only large club chains. These include electronic enrollment, automated billing and returns management, front desk check-in, point-of-sale, member services, fitness management and more.
“This is an exciting milestone for us,” said Kent D. Stuckey, Chief Executive Officer for QuanComm. “We worked intensely to leverage our proven new technology to design a solution that offers all the essential capabilities demanded by our largest clients, but without the expense and resource demands required for complex custom implementations. Clubz customers needn’t worry about software, hardware or regulatory compliance and best of all – they enjoy extraordinary savings. Unlike other pre-announcements of “Cloud” systems planned for release years from now, Clubz is real and ready today!”
Clubz includes QuanComm’s Level 1 PCI-DSS certification to assure compliance. Payment service fees are highly competitive for recurring and one-time payments, batch, and real-time point-of-sale (POS) payments using credit/debit cards as well as electronic funds transfers from checking and savings accounts using the Automated Clearing House (ACH).
Clubz key benefits:
- No software license or maintenance fees
- No local server requirements and costs
- No system or database maintenance, headaches or costs
- Low hosting and support fees via shared central IT infrastructure
- Intuitive and easy to use with expert training and 24x7 support
- Rapid deployment and migration delivers Clubz capabilities quickly and seamlessly
- Highly competitive processing fees increase profitability
- State-of-the-art member and fitness services enhance club experience and strengthen customer loyalty
- Advanced payment processing and reporting accelerate cash flows, simplify reconciliation/exceptions and improve financial management
Clubz core features:
- “Cloud” solution requires only a standard Internet browser
- Intuitive electronic enrollment workflow captures all required information
- Automated billing and returns management
- Comprehensive front desk check-in
- Complete point-of-sale (POS) capabilities
- Automated member services capabilities
- Fitness services management
- Level 1 certified PCI-DSS compliance
- SAS70 certified systems and processes
Clubz is available now - visit http://www.quancomm.net and click on the Clubz link to learn more. To speak with a Clubz representative email sales(at)quancomm(dot)net or call (800)-537-6265.
QuanComm is a leading provider of strategic business management and integrated payment processing solutions for the Health & Fitness industry. Founded in 2003, QuanComm offers both club management and customer relationship management software and a payment processing systems for recurring and one-time payments, batch, and real-time point-of-sale (POS) payments using credit and debit cards as well as electronic funds transfers from checking and savings accounts utilizing the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network. QuanComm is a privately-held company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with offices in Ormond Beach, Florida; and, New Delhi, India.
©2011 QuanComm, Inc. Clubz is a registered service mark of QuanComm, Inc.