Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 28, 2011
Fizz Brands, a full-service marketing agency that serves entrepreneurial and ambitious companies, announced today it has added five companies to its growing list of dynamic clients. The new accounts, which deepen the firm’s expertise in the toy and plush industries, as well as with national retailers, are Crorey Creations, the Choose Friendship Co., Heeney Company, Infomercials Inc., SnuggleTime(TM), and the Spare Kit Company.
"Passion. That is exactly what sets Fizz Brands apart from the rest,” said Julie Crorey, senior vice president of sales and marketing, Crorey Creations, the Choose Friendship Co. “From the initial call with Fizz, each team member shared our passion and enthusiasm about the company and the future of our business. We knew this was exactly what we needed to generate excitement at a national level about our products.”
Fizz Brands’ strategic programs deliver succinct and easy-to-understand messages through a variety of channels that influence buyer behavior, drive website traffic, build customer loyalty and enhance sales. Clients who are benefitting from the agency’s unique model include DownEast Basics, DownEast Home & Clothing, Modbe Clothing and Pillow Pets(TM).
“Based on the tremendous success with one of our first clients, Pillow Pets, Fizz Brands has quickly established a reputation for strategic distinction and flawless tactical implementation, specifically for companies looking to differentiate and grow fast,” said Steve McAbee, vice president, customer engagement, Fizz Brands. “With solid communications strategy and creative online customer interaction as a cornerstone of our expertise, we are uniquely positioned to help our new clients build sustainable buzz in the marketplace.
About Fizz Brands’ New Clients:
- Crorey Creations, the Choose Friendship Co., architects of the award-winning My Friendship Bracelet Maker(TM) and My Ribbon Barrette Maker(TM), selected Fizz Brands to create and execute targeted marketing campaigns designed to boost sales, optimize customer interactions on Facebook and Twitter, and generate brand awareness.
- Fizz Brands will serve as the agency of record for the Heeney Company, an innovator and trendsetter in the floral, home and Christmas décor industries, providing integrated communication services such as brand strategy, customer engagement initiatives, media relations and social media.
- Infomercials Inc., one of the nation’s largest promotional Direct Response Television companies, has retained Fizz Brands to launch a number of its television products, including 5-in-1 Airwolf, the latest innovation in portable air quality control.
- SnuggleTime(TM) manufactures and sells soft, washable clothing accessories for popular Pillow toys and other plush animals. For this start-up company, Fizz Brands will develop its brand strategy and online presence, including a retail website, and launch the initial product line of plush accessories later this year.
- The Spare Kit Company is the developer of The Spare Kit, an all-in-one solution that makes changing a tire easy, fast and safe. Fizz Brands will work with the company to launch the product by developing brand strategy components to position them properly in the marketplace.
About Fizz Brands
Fizz Brands is an Atlanta-based, full-service agency that gives consumer clients the champagne-cork pop needed to differentiate in a crowded retail marketplace. Founded in 2006, Fizz Brands develops and implements integrated marketing programs spanning brand development, social media, website development and public relations for increasing demand generation and consumer engagement. For more information, visit http://www.fizzbrands.com.