An introduction that sets you up to gain credibility and helps people feel open to you and quickly start to build the trust that is needed to invest with you.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) September 28, 2011
The first goal of any presentation is to establish credibility – so doing so is crucial to a speaker being well-received. Queen of Sales Conversion Lisa Sasevich believes that speakers who want their audience members to listen and eventually buy from them must establish credibility. Therefore, in her new article, “How to Ensure a Powerful Intro Before You Speak,” she shares a proven formula for getting an intro that helps build trust with audience members.
Two types of introductions exist, Sasevich explains in the article: the one where a speaker introduces himself, and the one before he comes onstage, where the promoter introduces him. The latter is important because it establishes credibility before the speaker even takes the stage.
Sasevich said her proven formula creates a powerful introduction: “An introduction that sets you up to gain credibility and helps people feel open to you and quickly start to build the trust that is needed to invest with you.”
“How to Ensure a Powerful Intro Before You Speak” covers:
- The perfect length of a promoter’s introduction – long enough to include the high points but short enough to be powerful
- Something important – but unexpected – an intro should cover, other than the usual list of degrees, accolades and accomplishments
- How to use a promoter’s intro to generate excitement before the talk even begins
- Why the right promoter’s intro boosts a speaker’s confidence – and improves results
- One “must-do” tip for the day of the speaking gig – forget this and the results could be less than stellar
- What to do if the promoter either botches the intro – or does a great job with it – either way, it’s an opportunity (learn why!)
Sasevich reminds readers that people buy from people they like and trust – and the promoter’s intro is a great way to begin to establish that like and trust factor. To read “How to Ensure a Powerful Intro Before You Speak,” click here: http://www.LisaSasevich.com/blog
Recently honored as one of America’s Top Women Mentoring Leaders by WoW Magazine, Lisa Sasevich, "The Queen of Sales Conversion," teaches experts who are making a difference how to get their message out and enjoy massive results, without being “sales-y.”
Lisa delivers high-impact sales-closing strategies for turbo-charging entrepreneurs and small business owners to great profits.
After 25 years of winning Top Sales Awards and training senior executives at companies like Pfizer and Hewlett-Packard, she left corporate America and put her skills to the test as an entrepreneur.
And in just a few short years, Lisa created a multi-million dollar home-based business with two toddlers in tow and her then-husband in medical school. Lisa is the undisputed expert on how to make BIG money doing what you love!