Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 29, 2011
ORTEC announces its 2011 Planning 2.0 Roundtable event. This instructive occasion features in-depth sessions and discussions with leaders in the supply chain industry. The goal is to facilitate learning, networking and discussions of the latest practices, strategies and technologies that are required to meet evolving customer demand. The Roundtable takes place October 25-27 at The W Atlanta-Buckhead Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia. ORTEC will focus on new planning approaches while also educating about supply chain trends, current market conditions, up-and-coming global technology and customer case studies.
An array of insightful speakers are lined up from the following companies:
- Steve Simpson, Sr. Manager, Transportation Technology Strategy with Walmart
- Dwight Klappich, Research Vice President at Gartner
- Adam Corrigan, Sr. Logistics Supply Chain Analyst at The Clorox Company
- Chris Henry, President and Founder of Bizspeed
- A representative from a special, leading CPG company that touches and improves the lives of roughly 4.4 billion people globally
- Several key staff and team members of ORTEC
Join ORTEC for an exciting look into holistic routing plans, the future of mobility and how to improve transportation efficiencies. This will be a great opportunity to receive guidance and insight from industry professionals, as well as explore newer, beneficiary technologies. For a full agenda and details, please RSVP and visit http://www.ortec.com/us/roundtable-2011.html.
ORTEC is a leading provider of advanced planning and optimization software solutions and consulting services. Our solutions result in optimized fleet routing and dispatch, vehicle and pallet loading, workforce scheduling, delivery forecasting and network planning. ORTEC provides best-of-breed, custom made and SAP® certified and embedded solutions, supported by strategic partnerships. ORTEC has over 1,550 customers worldwide, over 550 employees and offices in Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific Region. For more information, visit http://www.ortec.com/us.