(PRWEB) November 19, 2011
The average American will gain anywhere from 1 to 5 pounds by the time New Year’s Eve rolls around, when they will make their resolutions “to lose weight,” “to improve fitness,” and “to become healthier.” Unfortunately, most people will continue making excuses all the way to the following year, and so forth. Chicago weight loss is necessary to avoid health risks like high cholesterol, hypertension, diabetes and cancer.
Here are 10 Chicago weight loss tips to help get Chicagoans started:
1. Start Chicago weight loss today -- not tomorrow, not January 1st!
2. Give away extra Halloween candy to avoid temptation!
3. Start working in regular walks each day. Take a friend or a dog.
4. Avoid skipping meals and snacks, which leads to overeating later.
5. Cut back on portion sizes, as stipulated on food packaging materials.
6. Always add protein along with any carbs eaten to keep blood sugar levels under control.
7. Snack on more fruits and vegetables to get adequate nutrition and keep the metabolism going.
8. Switch to whole grains, which contain more fiber and make people feel full longer.
9. Dine on salad plates to eat smaller and more reasonable portions.
10. Eliminate sugary drinks and limit alcoholic beverages.
When it comes to holiday parties, Chicago weight loss depends upon these 10 steps:
1. Eating 100-200 calories (a protein and a carb) before parties commence.
2. Bringing a healthy dish to share at potluck dinners.
3. Socializing away from the food table, preferably during a neighborhood walk.
4. Filling half a plate with fruits and veggies, then choosing a meat and one “indulgent” side.
5. Selecting only 1 or 2 “indulgence” foods that are higher in calories.
6. Savoring bites and eating slowly, placing the fork down between bites.
7. Easing off on butter, gravy, jelly and whipped cream.
8. Avoiding second helpings during big meals.
9. Eating leftovers on small salad plates.
10. Working out at least 3 days a week and walking or doing light yoga on any “off” days.
People who are interested in weight loss in Chicago can get a head start at Chi-Town Boot Camps over the next few months with a special promotion. They can try out a week’s worth of boot camp sessions absolutely free. During these highly motivating classes, individuals will burn tons of calories running through obstacle courses and performing basic moves like squats and lunges. Additionally, Chi-Town Boot Camps is offering one-on-one nutrition counseling and fitness assessments for just $1. This program is designed to show participants real results in 3 months or less. It’s not uncommon for people to see Chicago weight loss of 30-40 pounds during that time.
About The Company: Chi Town Boot Camps is a Chicago personal trainer that is committed to helping people reach their ideal health and fitness goals. The company prides itself on having professional and experienced personal trainers who are committed and genuinely concerned with clients and the achievements of their objectives. Each individual is different, so the exercise programs are customized based on individual fitness goals, health history and current health condition. Chi Town’s fitness boot camp programs are unique and exclusive and are consistently reviewed to maintain the highest possible standards. All programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee. Please visit http://www.chitownbootcampsblog.com for more information.