San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 28, 2011
InformedTrades, the online community whose mission statement is to help individuals learn to trade forex and other financial markets, has just introduced the latest component of its online learning curriculum: Trader Quests -- specific paths individuals can take to learn a specific style of investing/trading based on the individual’s personal financial situation and preferred method of market analysis.
InformedTrades currently offers five Trader Quests, each geared towards helping individuals with different goals in the world’s financial markets. They are:
1. Beginner Quest: Aimed at helping total beginners get started with understanding financial markets.
2. Budget Quest: Designed to help those on a small budget -- under $5,000 -- find their place in the financial markets.
3. Portfolio Quest: Geared towards those with a larger budget and a need to diversify across asset classes, timeframes, and risk levels.
4. Central Banker Quest: Built for those with a “safety first” mentality, designed to enable safe and steady financial growth.
5. Daytrader Quest: Unleash your inner trader! The path for those who wish to trade for a living.
Each Quest consists of the following:
1. A bundle of free courses from InformedTrades University, InformedTrades’ collection of courses contributed by community members
2. A list of recommended books to read
3. Recommended approaches to demo trading to ensure you are prepared to manage real money
4. Premium products/services that can help traders fulfill their Quest, like Top Dog Trading and INO TV
To help traders commit to the time-consuming challenge of acquiring a comprehensive education in financial markets, InformedTrades has issued the InformedTrades Challenge: community members are challenged to take the capital they wish to put in the financial markets and use it to purchase InformedPoints, the community currency at InformedTrades designed to appreciate in value, while they are studying. Community members can withdraw their Points into legal tender when they are ready to go live, thus enabling traders to grow their capital base while they are studying at InformedTrades.
Just as InformedTrades rewards members for contributing courses to its free university, IT also enables members to share and create their own Quests. Members who create Quests that guide traders down a specific path to success in the world’s financial markets are awarded the Quest Contributor badge. Members with the appropriate badges are also entitled to offer their own commercial mentorship service via InformedTrades as well.
To learn more about InformedTrades and Trader Quests, visit InformedTrades.com.
Launched in 2008, InformedTrades is an online community dedicated to helping individuals learn to trade the world’s financial markets. The site aspires to create the largest free university for members by taking member contributions and packaging them into free courses. Members are rewarded with badges that unlock privileges for sharing their knowledge, in addition to InformedPoints, the community’s virtual currency. InformedPoints are pegged to a basket of currencies that fluctuate in value and can be used to purchase goods and services from a variety of online vendors.
# # #