Pace Shave offers our customers and consumers an array of the world’s most advanced shaving products at a price significantly below the big razor blade companies.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) February 1, 2011
Pace Shave®, a leading distributor of shaving products, announced today the successful launch of the company’s new corporate web site. The web site features the company’s entire product line including disposable shavers, shaving systems and accessories. Showcase products for 2011 include: Pace® 6 Plus, the world’s first 6 blade shaving system with a built in trimmer for men and Shai® Soft Touch®, the world’s first 6 blade flexible shaving system for women. The web site provides detailed specifications for all Pace Shave® products and provides a comprehensive summary of Pace Shave®—the company, the team, the technology, all services and the organization’s unique position in the private label and direct to consumer wet shave market arenas. The web site can be viewed at http://www.paceshave.com.
Pace Shave®, an organization strategically aligned with the shaving industry giant Dorco of South Korea, has declared innovation and technological advancement to be hallmark traits of the organization. By leveraging these core assets, the company’s goal is to deliver an exceptional shaving experience for all who use Pace Shave®’s comprehensive product line of disposable shavers, systems and accessories. “Pace Shave offers our customers and consumers an array of the world’s most advanced shaving products at a price significantly below the big razor blade companies,” stated Ken Hill, President of Pace Shave®. The company’s technological innovations include the following.
Patented Angulated Blade Platform:
- Angled blades precisely engineered and positioned on blade platform
- Seamless blade construction
- Removal of blade welding to post leaves less obstacles for debris accumulation for a longer blade life
World's First Six Blade:
- Tests prove higher blade counts deliver a closer, less irritating shave
- Higher blade counts increase the life of the cartridge, providing more quality shaves
Open Flow Blade Cartridge:
- 100% “rinse-ability” of hair follicles and shaving cream or soap
- Blades stay perfectly clean, eliminating corrosion for a longer blade life
- Special lubricants and ingredients combined in the Pace® comfort strips make shaving easy and comfortable
- Ingredients include: Lavender, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Chamomile and Allantoin
Rubber Fin & Tilt:
- Large, soft rubber fin for skin preparation and protection
- Decreases nicks, cuts and other uncomfortable types of skin irritation
- Cartridge tilt increases shaving precision along every angle of the face or body
Patented Common Docking System:
- Only major manufacturer that offers common docking across three or more systems
- Razor cartridge and handle interchangeability
- Allows for choice of shaving customization among Pace Shave® product systems
Through constant innovation, proprietary technology and exceptional value, the company’s mission is to deliver an unparalleled experience to its consumer customers and to serve as a dependable revenue-impacting strategic supplier to its private label retail clients. Interested parties wishing to learn more about Pace Shave® and all its services are encouraged to contact Pace Shave® at 1-619-661-0307.
About Pace Shave®
Headquartered in San Diego, CA, Pace Shave® is a leading distributor of technologically advanced and superior quality disposable shavers, shaving systems and shaving accessories for men and women. Its product origins date back to 1955 when a small company named Dorco was founded in South Korea. Today, Dorco is Asia’s market leader for disposable shaving products and is a household recognized brand in numerous Asian countries. By strategically aligning with Dorco, Pace Shave® has been able to introduce the pinnacle of shaving innovation to the U.S. marketplace, including the world’s first 6 blade shaving systems, as well as the patented angulated blade platform.
In addition to offering the company’s cutting-edge products direct to consumers, Pace Shave® also offers a full array of private label services to retailers nationwide. With mass distribution centers located in Texas and in Georgia, the company can readily meet the demands of its consumer and business customers. Today, the company is a leader in the U.S. wet shave marketplace and is a major supplier to such key retailers as Dollar General, Family Dollar, CVS, Walgreens and Kmart. http://www.paceshave.com