Boston, MA (PRWEB) March 9, 2011
With 2011’s peak wedding season approaching, newly launched personalizedforweddings.com helps couples turn their engagement, wedding or honeymoon photos into dozens of innovative personalized home décor items, wedding keepsakes and photo gifts. Couples can add pictures from Facebook, Flickr, SmugMug, Picasa or their computers to products like wedding stationery, save the date magnets, gifts, photo books and canvas prints and choose from a library of wedding designs to create matching items.
Billions of digital photos are captured and uploaded every month to sites like Facebook – many of them by nearly or newly weds. Couples spend about $2400 on wedding photography, according to The Knot’s Real Weddings Survey. With about 2 million weddings taking place in the US each year, this leaves millions of wedding pictures to be shared and displayed in creative ways.
Modern couples are leaning towards trendy alternatives to display wedding pictures, turning them into home accents and wedding gifts for friends, family, bridesmaids, groomsmen and each other. Personalized for Weddings offers a wide selection of products that span pre and post-wedding events. A library of exclusive wedding designs helps brides create matching or coordinating photo gifts, stationery and favors. “As a newlywed and wedding blogger, I am impressed by all the fun and creative products Personalized for Weddings has to offer," says Heather Walrath, creator of the popular Bicoastal Bride blog and Editor in Chief of the top-ranked Weddzilla Blog. “Designing my personalized water bottle and canvas print was quick and easy, and is the perfect way to display and preserve our wedding memories at home or on-the-go." Walrath was one of the select few members of a launch focus group program, who tried out the site and chronicled their personalization experiences.
Wedding photographers, too, have noticed the shift in trend. “Gone are the days of big, white wedding albums. The modern bride and groom want to display their photos in ways that are updated and fresh- coffee table books with magazine style design, large canvas prints, and digital slideshows have all become very popular,” asserts Sarah Yates, a wedding and portrait photographer in Los Angeles, CA. Wedding photographers are beginning to offer stylish photo books or wedding wall art as part of their packages to entice the new generation of wedding couples.
Personalized For Weddings prints customers’ wedding invitations, photo gifts, canvas and other items in a reputed, state of the art Personalization Center. The Center, trusted for its excellence in color reproduction and printing quality, has been making personalization possible for over a decade.
For couples seeking to personalize various aspects of their upcoming wedding, Personalized For Weddings offers the following ideas:
- Photo announcements such as save the date cards or magnets and engagement announcements are easy to create and stand out of clutter, helping guests truly save the date. Couples can create ‘magnet packs’ of Save the Date announcements on the site.
- Framed or wrapped canvas prints, framed posters and wedding photo books are classy ways to preserve wedding memories as home décor and also make thoughtful, lasting gifts for close friends and family.
- Photo jewelry and photo t-shirts are especially suitable for bachelorette parties and bridal showers. Solid zinc photo charm jewelry is tarnish-resistant and makes a great honeymoon souvenir.
- Photo skins for phones, music players and laptops make trendy, affordable gifts for wedding guests. They’re also great for showing off honeymoon pictures. Photo skins may be removed easily and replaced often, keeping gadgets looking new.
- Photo mugs, personalized water bottles and keepsake boxes make practical and beautiful wedding souvenirs. Photos are printed on high quality products and guaranteed to last.
- Photo luggage tags, thank you cards and photo moving announcements carry the personalized wedding theme beyond the big day.
More personalization tips:
- Save your photo projects online to get a second opinion from your mother, friend or fiancé.
- Create thank you cards, moving announcements and personalized wall décor that carry your wedding theme and flavor beyond the actual ceremony.
- When creating new projects, view and use your saved pictures from previous projects or add new ones from Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, SmugMug or your computer.
Visit Personalizedforweddings.com to view a complete selection of personalized wedding photo products.
About Personalized for Weddings
Personalized For Weddings is an innovative specialty wedding photo products website that offers a wide selection of stationery items, gifts, favors and wedding keepsakes for preserving and showcasing pre-wedding, wedding and post-wedding photos. The website features a user-friendly personalization tool that imports photos from image sharing sites and users’ computers to create personalized items. The website boasts a comprehensive product catalog and exclusive design library. Products are printed and personalized in a state of the art, 70,000 sq ft Personalization Center in the United States. The Center has been personalizing products for over a decade and is one of America’s most renowned and trusted printing facilities, known for its superior quality print output and timely delivery.