We’re a great team, stronger than we’ve ever been, and I’m pleased to report that revenues were up in every one of our service areas and we’ve maintained an 87% customer retention rate in 2011.
Overland Park, KS (PRWEB) December 13, 2011
Sweet Spot Marketing, a Kansas City Search Engine Marketing Agency specializing in Search Engine Optimization and Paid Search Advertising, is pleased to present this review of its progress during 2011.
Founded in 2007, Sweet Spot Marketing has served both small businesses and advertising agencies alike, as providers of a variety of Search Engine Marketing programs, including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Search Advertising (also known as PPC or Pay-Per-Click programs), Web Design services and more. In 2011, Sweet Spot Marketing celebrated its 4th year in business with record revenues, added staff and service expansions.
“As a company, we went into 2011 knowing that the economy was still feeling a significant amount of pressure,” said David Barnes, Founder and President of Sweet Spot Marketing. “But at the same time, we saw a number of opportunities to grow our business and service offerings. There was a need for new marketing strategies designed to reach end-customers through mobile, social and emerging media platforms. It was a great effort by the team, and we demonstrated our eagerness and drive by doubling our staff and growing our core competencies.
“From an employee perspective, I can’t speak highly enough of our team at Sweet Spot. Each of our team members is a student of the game. They understand the importance of learning, innovating and evolving. We’re a great team, stronger than we’ve ever been, and I’m pleased to report that revenues were up in every one of our service areas and we’ve maintained an 87% customer retention rate in 2011. Though it’s great to say that Sweet Spot has doubled its revenues over the last twelve months, I’m happiest to report on our high customer retention percentage.”
Over the 2011 year, Sweet Spot Marketing has accomplished the following:
- Total revenues doubled from the same period last year, with an 800% total growth in revenues from 2008
- Revenues from agency partners grown by 50%
- Staff members doubled, with key additions in development, sales, paid search (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), and content development
- SEO and PPC Team attended Search Marketing Expo (SMX East)
- Development team attended Google's API conference in New York
- David Barnes completed the 2010 PIPELINE Entrepreneurial Fellowship Program as one of only ten selected business leaders chosen to participate in the year-long project
- Office space grown by 40%, with a likelihood that the company will outgrow current space by mid 2012
- Became one of the fastest growing Search Marketing companies in U.S., based on year-to-year revenues
“Going into 2012, we have some great stuff to announce, including more services and new partnerships,” said Barnes. “From the ten-thousand foot level, we can tell that the industry is going to experience a number of changes in traditional search engine marketing. Sweet Spot is ready to meet the challenge.”
To close the year, Sweet Spot Marketing would like to thank its employees, clients and business partners for their support and wish everyone a happy holiday season.
About Sweet Spot Marketing:
The service offerings at Sweet Spot Marketing allow their clients and agency partners to customize a variety of web marketing solutions to any specific need. The marketing team and paid search account managers at Sweet Spot Marketing know the intricacies of the search marketing business and how to maximize client budgets and returns.
The Sweet Spot Marketing offices are located near 67th and Antioch Road in the heart of Merriam, Kansas. Visit http://www.sweetspotmarketing.com for more information or call (800) 323-5441 to reach Sweet Spot Marketing directly.