Connecting our friends to great jobs is fun. Knowing that we made a difference in their life by investing in their education is rewarding.
Santa Monica, California (PRWEB) March 07, 2011
Social responsible recruiting financially rewards people who make life better for their friends by sharing recruiting proceeds to enjoy life and invests in education preparing friends and family members for tomorrow's jobs.
Education Makes Life Great
“A creative workforce will always be able to re-invent their future job opportunities. Imagination can’t be replicated by a computer, nor outsourced and made cheaper overseas.” Daniel Pink’s A Whole New Mind
Investing in people; America's empowered workforce becomes a creative, technologically savvy and productive talent force that discovers and designs tomorrow’s innovations and creates future jobs benefiting America and the world.
People Make the Program a Great Success
It is fun to be social and make a difference. To create social positive change, people refer themselves and introduce their talented technical friends to Social Recruiting to find great jobs. These connections create placements generating recruiting proceeds that are shared, so people can enjoy and have a great life.
1) When Social Recruiting recruits and places a person directly with an employer in a fulltime position, 10% of the recruiting fee received is invested in the candidate placed.
2) If a person contacts Social Recruiting directly, unsolicited, and responds to either a job AD or submits a resume directly to jobs(at)socialrecruiting(dot)us. The person placed receives 10% of the fee received toward their education and 10% of the fee to make life great.
3) If a person is referred by a friend, co-worker, or family member, person doing the referring earns 10% of the fee received to make their life great, and 10% of the recruiting fee is invested in the person placed.
4) 5% of every placement made throughout the year is set aside in the Legacy Fund, at the end of the year; monies are shared with everyone who participated to make this a successful program.
5) Raising money for causes people care about most; any portion of referrals or monies paid can be donated to a non-profit, school, or church.
Success is Making Life Great
People participate, work together with Social Recruiting to connect talented technical friends to companies, and forge relationships to make work happy. When people are happy at work, it affects every other aspect of their daily living, making life great.
SocialCo-Op started in 1998 by Carlos Cymerman + Headhunter with a Heart. Has built a team with more than 30 years of collective technical IT and Engineering recruiting experience. The team has worked with major corporations such as JD Powers Associates, Wells Fargo, Aramark, Disney and Fox. SocialCo-Op is committed to Care Collaborate & Share. http://www.socialco-oprecruiting.com