Multimedia content and real-life case studies are some of the most engaging ways for readers to explore industry trends and the potential that our software offers
Beltsville, MD (PRWEB) July 19, 2012
Recent observations of the Vocus (NASDAQ: VOCS), Influence Marketing and PR Best Practices Blog, revealed recently that multimedia is widely favored over other kinds of content. The Vocus blog provides trends and analysis on marketing, public relations, search and social media.
Vocus’ online news release distribution service PRWeb also saw a similar trend on its blog, BloggingPRWeb, with its top two blog posts of the quarter containing multiple images and video. The PRWeb blog has a strong focus on press releases, SEO, small business and content marketing.
“Multimedia content and real-life case studies are some of the most engaging ways for readers to explore industry trends and the potential that our software offers,” says Vocus Blog editor Chris Pilbeam. “The extra time that goes into creating them is well worth it. In content marketing, quality outperforms quantity.”
The popularity of multimedia is nothing new to Vocus. A PRWeb study, based on primary research, concluded that multimedia increases time on page by nearly thirty seconds. Coupled with product enhancements that offer value to customers, real-life Vocus case studies round out the most read content this past quarter.
Top 5 Posts on the Vocus Influence Marketing & PR Best practices Blog for Q2 2012 are:
1) [Video] The One-Minute Vocus Marketing Suite Tour – a quick look at how Vocus’ new marketing software helps businesses attract, engage and retain customers
2) 15 Content Nuggets: The Vocus Online Content Marketing Expert Guide – featuring Joe Chernov, Adam Singer, Ann Handley and Scott Stratten, this paper guides business owners in the right direction when it comes to creating and publishing powerful online content
3) [Case Study] ProactiveLife: I Recouped My Setup Costs In Three Months with Vocus – a startup launches and begins using the Vocus Marketing Suite on the same day – and was able to grab customer attention and sales
4) Five Essential Marketing Must-Reads for Summer – our favorite marketing books on our bookshelf, with reads from Lee Odden, Dave Kerpen, Gini Dietrich, Geoff Livingston and more
5) [Case Study] ARRC Technology: Vocus Made Us Social Media Stars! – an IT company uses the recommendation engine inside the Vocus Marketing Suite to build connections through social media and resonate with clients
Top 5 Posts on BloggingPRWeb for Q2 2012 are:
1) Introducing a New Level of Visibility – PRWeb announces new social enhancements, added local and financial distribution to reinforce its position as a leader in the news distribution space
2) The Real SEO Value to Using PRWeb – an explanation of how PRWeb news releases are distributed to news sites and found through web search, direct subscribers and enhanced blogger visibility
3) Quick SEO Checklist Before You Submit a Press Release: 6 Tips – keep this list handy when you’re drafting your news releases to see better SEO results
4) 5 Ways You Can Make Pinterest Part Of Your Content Marketing Strategy – if you’ve been wondering if Pinterest is a worthwhile addition to your content marketing strategy, we say absolutely
5) [Infographic] The Evolution of the PR Pro – a visual depiction of people who have mastered the art of public relations and brought PR principles to the 21st century
Vocus does consider guest blogs for the both blogs, with preference given to its customers – especially case studies and tips from our user base – across all the Vocus companies including PRWeb, Help-A-Reporter-Out, North Social and iContact. However, we will consider vendor-neutral thought leadership posts. The best way to pitch a guest post is to engage us on Twitter @Vocus.
Vocus is a leading provider of cloud marketing software that helps businesses reach and influence buyers across social networks, online and through media. Vocus provides an integrated suite that combines social marketing, search marketing, email marketing and publicity into a comprehensive solution to help businesses attract, engage and retain customers. Vocus software is used by more than 120,000 organizations worldwide and is available in seven languages. Vocus is based in Beltsville, MD with offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For further information, please visit http://www.vocus.com or call (800) 345-5572.
# # #
Forward-Looking Statement This release contains “forward-looking” statements that are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are predictive in nature, that depend upon or refer to future events or conditions or that include words such as “may,” “will,” “expects,” “projects,” “anticipates,” “estimates,” “believes,” “intends,” “plans,” “should,” “seeks,” and similar expressions. This press release contains forward-looking statements relating to, among other things, Vocus’ expectations and assumptions concerning future financial performance. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that may cause actual future results to differ materially from those projected or contemplated in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements may be significantly impacted by certain risks and uncertainties described in Vocus’ filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The risks and uncertainties referred to above include, but are not limited to, risks associated with possible fluctuations in our operating results and rate of growth, our history of operating losses, risks associated with acquisitions, including our ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, risks associated with our foreign operations, interruptions or delays in our service or our web hosting, our business model, breach of our security measures, the emerging market in which we operate, our relatively limited operating history, our ability to hire, retain, and motivate our employees and manage our growth, competition, our ability to continue to release and gain customer acceptance of new and improved versions of our service, successful customer deployment and utilization of our services, fluctuations in the number of shares outstanding, foreign currency exchange rates and interest rates.