Bethany Beach, DE (PRWEB) October 16, 2012
ResortQuest Real Estate has compiled its list of the top 10 real estate properties in coastal Southern Delaware as viewed on ResortQuestDE.com in September 2012.
A number of the coastal Southern Delaware area's most popular resort communities are represented on this list, as visitors were no doubt drawn in by the lure of the Quiet Resorts' serene neighborhoods. But it was a townhome in a small community just steps away from the sand in Bethany Beach that caught the most attention this time around.
1. 9 Lagoona Drive, Sea Pines Village, Bethany Beach - 2BR, 2.5BA townhome
2. 21001 Greenway Court, Sea Colony, Bethany Beach - 3BR, 2BA condo
3. 115 Holly Drive, Lincoln - 3BR, 2BA single family home
4. 37454 Breezy Cove, The Refuge at Dirickson Creek, Selbyville - 4BR, 3.5BA single family home
5. 212 Georgetowne House, Sea Colony, Bethany Beach - 3BR, 2BA condo
6. Omar Road, Frankford - 1.260 acres
7. 36466 Wild Rose Circle, Bayside, West Fenwick - 3BR, 2.5BA single family home
8. 305N Annapolis House, Sea Colony, Bethany Beach - 2BR, 2BA condo
9. 132A October Glory, Bear Trap Dunes, Ocean View - 3BR, 2BA condo
10. 33692 Briar Court North #4B, Bethany Meadows, Frankford - 2BR, 2BA condo
About ResortQuest Delaware & Maryland
Since the early 1970s, ResortQuest Delaware & Maryland has provided real estate sales, vacation rental and homeowner association management services to Bethany Beach, Sea Colony and other fine communities in Delaware's Quiet Resorts and the surrounding coastal areas. With offices in southern Delaware and Ocean City, Md., the company offers comprehensive vacation rental services to more than 870 vacation rental properties. ResortQuest is consistently a real estate market leader for listings, sales and listings sold in southeast Sussex County, according to the Sussex County Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service. Its homeowner association management division represents the needs of more than 3,700 homeowners in 48 associations from Lewes to Fenwick Island, Delaware.
About Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Wyndham Vacation Rentals, the world’s largest professionally managed vacation rentals business, is part of Wyndham Exchange & Rentals and the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands. Backed by one of the world’s largest hospitality companies, Wyndham Vacation Rentals provides access to more than 95,000 vacation rental properties in over 500 unique destinations worldwide. Specializing in the managed vacation rental segment, Wyndham works closely with property owners to ensure all rentals meet its standards for customer service, quality and comfort. With a diverse and celebrated collection of more than 25 rental brands including Canvas Holidays, Hoseasons, James Villa Holidays, Landal GreenParks®, Novasol®, ResortQuest® by Wyndham Vacation Rentals and The Resort Company by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, Wyndham Vacation Rentals delivers distinct vacation experiences, ranging from beachfront condos, private homes, villas, castles and houseboats, with many properties offering kitchens, washers and dryers, maid service, spa and fitness centers, and golf courses. For additional information visit our media center or wyndhamvacationrentals.com. Wyndham Vacation Rentals also can be found on Facebook.