“By focusing on wholesale, we were able to design a platform that truly fits the needs of a typical sales force,” says Jeff Tow, VP of Design at Appropos.
Grand Rapids, MI (PRWEB) April 27, 2012
Appropos is proud to announce the launch of the Appropos Enterprise Sales Platform. The Appropos Catalog Platform is everything a company needs to create digital catalogs, distribute them to their sales force, and place orders via Apple’s iPad™. With Appropos, companies can now present their products and place orders using the world’s most successful tablet.
Whereas most tablet catalog apps on the market are designed to fit e-commerce workflows, the Appropos Enterprise Sales Platform was custom designed to fit a rep's needs within a wholesale workflow.
“By focusing on wholesale, we were able to design a platform that truly fits the needs of a typical sales force,” says Jeff Tow, VP of Design at Appropos. “With the launch of Appropos, companies can convert existing print catalogs to digital quickly, at just a fraction of the cost, and empower their reps with technology that truly revolutionizes the sales experience.”
Key features of the Appropos Enterprise Sales Platform include:
- Within catalogs, experience videos, image pops, animation, and more at the touch of a finger
- Distribute catalogs and videos to everyone, or to select groups
- Reps can create custom catalogs on the fly
- Share notes or an entire catalog to anyone with an email address
- Access all catalogs, videos, and information - even when offline
- The entire app is visually customized to match your brand
- No iTunes needed - Wirelessly distribute and update the app
- Device lock-out and registration with Appropos HQ keeps your content safe
- Reps can easily create orders while offline or online and submit them from wherever they are
- Real-time inventory availability
- The Appropos Platform can be integrated into any B2B or ERP system and already offers integration with SAP
“The benefits and features of the Appropos Enterprise Sales Platform were developed over a two and a half year period while working very closely with sales reps and IT departments,” says Christopher Morse, head of business development and integration at Appropos. “We wanted to make sure that the product was developed in way that fit a wholesale workflow but still has the functionality of a typical e-commerce app.“
The Appropos Enterprise Sales Platform is already creating a buzz, and will soon make its mark in the fashion world with the recent signing of an OEM deal with Simparel®. For Simparel, the leader in providing advanced technology solutions for the fashion and apparel industry, joining forces with Appropos was a natural next step in keeping up with the advancements in mobile technologies. SimPad, the version branded for Simparel, will soon be available for users of the Unified Global ERP Solution© suite offered by Simparel.
“We’re very excited to incorporate the Appropos Enterprise Sales Platform into our product suite,” says Simparel Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Victoria Rose. “The iPad™ platform and ease of use of the solution make it a perfect fit for our customers. We are very excited to be launching SimPad with Appropos.”
Appropos is an enterprise sales software company focused on providing a content distribution platform for the iPad™. The company was founded in Grand Rapids, Michigan in 2011 by seven highly skilled partners with work experience across several industries and companies ranging from healthcare to defense.
To see a walkthrough and to learn more about Appropos Enterprise Sales Platform, visit http://www.approposdigital.com or contact their sales department by email at sales(at)approposdigital(dot)com or by calling (616)439-0277.