Princeton, NJ (PRWEB) January 24, 2012
When celebrating Valentine's Day, flowers, chocolates and candlelight usually come to mind - not the appearance of your feet. However, it's difficult for most of us to feel romantic when we see yellow, discolored toenails or feel the scratch of rough, cracked heels. The fact is – it’s hard to feel sexy with unattractive feet.
“Worrying about unattractive feet and toenails can spell disaster for both romance and self-esteem on Valentine’s Day – or any other day,” says Carol J. Buck, CEO of Xenna Corporation (http://www.xenna.com). Xenna distributes NonyX Nail Gel (pronounced "Non-X") for yellow, discolored nails and Callex® Exfoliating Dry Heel Ointment for rough, cracked heels.
Xenna products are natural and diabetic-friendly, and are distributed nationwide through mass retailers and chain drugstores, including Walmart, Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid.
“Some people are so embarrassed by the appearance of discolored toenails they hide the problem by keeping their feet concealed with shoes and socks,,” Buck says. “But especially on Valentine’s Day, it’s a lot more fun to be able to show feet off in sexy shoes that bare the foot.”
Xenna offers the following tips for getting feet in sexy shape for Valentine’s Day:
1. Start with an aromatherapy foot bath, which provides both stress relief and the opportunity to concentrate on foot appearance. Fill a container (big enough to house both of your feet) with very warm water and add a few drops of your favorite essential oil or bubble-bath.
2. Examine toenails with a critical eye. If toenails show signs of discoloration, buff and plan to use nail polish for Valentine’s Day. For long-term relief from unattractive toenails, Xenna’s patented, natural NonyX Nail Gel is a topical, easy-to-use gel that breaks down and removes keratin debris - the discolored, yellow granular buildup under nails which causes them to appear yellow, dark or discolored.
3. Trim toenails carefully. Toenails should always be trimmed straight across - easier to do when they’re damp from the shower or foot bath. Toenails also deserve the attention of a scrub brush to clean underneath. Invest in high quality instruments and never share pedicure or manicure implements with anyone else.
4. Exfoliate and moisturize. If your heels are dry, flaking or cracked Xenna’s diabetic-friendly CalleX Dry Heel Ointment offers a fast-acting solution that doesn’t require scraping. Acid-free CalleX Ointment contains patented, natural exfoliating enzymes, to leave heels and soles baby-soft and smooth in two to four weeks.
5. While everyone should normally use nail polish sparingly; Valentine’s Day definitely calls for going all out with pinks and reds. For the really adventurous, hearts and lips nail decals can be found at overall beauty.com.
Buck says, "Valentine's Day is definitely the one day of the year to go all-out on having pretty, attractive feet. It’s also the perfect time to take stock of how the appearance of our feet may be affecting our self-confidence, and make a commitment to doing something about it. Xenna’s natural, diabetic-friendly foot care products were formulated to improve the cosmetic appearance of feet and toenails, and can help those who want to have sexy feet all year long.”
NonyX can be found in the footcare aisle at Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, Rite Aid (larger stores), Duane Reade, Kinney Drugs, Kerr Drug, HEB, many Medicine Shoppes, ShopKo and Harris Teeter.
CalleX Ointment is available in the footcare aisle at Walgreens, Rite Aid, Kinney Drugs, Kerr Drug, Stop & Shop and many Medicine Shoppes. CalleX is also available online at http://www.drugstore.com and http://www.CallexOintment.com.
$4 and $5 rebate coupons for NonyX Nail Gel and CalleX Ointment downloadable at http://www.xenna.com.
All Xenna products, including those for hair care, are biodegradable, contain no animal byproducts and are not tested on animals. Xenna products are made in the USA and are 100% money-back guaranteed. For more information about Xenna products, go to http://www.xenna.com, or call 800-368-6003.
About Xenna: Based in Princeton, NJ, Xenna’s mission is to provide innovative solutions in personal care. Reflecting the success of that mission, the company was a recipient of the TOP 50 Research Facilities Award in 2006.
Xenna is a privately-held, woman-owned company which develops and distributes natural personal care products for skin, hair and nails. To contact them call 800-368-6003 (business hours, Mon-Friday Eastern Time).