Professionals aiming to grow and flourish will find many helpful resources within The CollegeBound Network’s portals to help them revitalize or reinvent their careers.
Staten Island, NY (PRWEB) January 02, 2012
As the new year begins, most people reflect and then look ahead toward goals they’d like to accomplish. For many adults, career and educational aspirations are often at the top of the list, especially in light of the economic struggles the nation is facing. According to “The College Payoff” report by Georgetown University’s Center on Education and the Workforce, education can be a wise career investment as workers with higher educational attainment almost always make more than those with less within the same occupation. In other words, those who continue their studies can reap career rewards.
“Adults who are considering furthering their education can rely on The CollegeBound Network and its content-rich portals to help them find the right program and school for them,” says Greg O’Brien, CEO of The CollegeBound Network (CBN). CBN's top sites offer information about college and career degree programs from more than 1,000 career-focused institutions offering thousands of degree and certificate programs.
"With the tough job market, it makes more sense than ever to improve and expand one’s skill sets and keep that resume fresh," adds O’Brien. "Professionals aiming to grow and flourish will find many helpful resources within The CollegeBound Network’s portals to help them revitalize or reinvent their careers."
Some CollegeBound Network highlights include:
- CollegeSurfing.com - A one-stop resource for career education opportunities in hot fields like health care, art and design, business, and more.
- CollegeBound.net - For those going the traditional bachelor's degree route, this comprehensive search of the nation's top college and university programs will connect users with the programs that match their educational goals.
- MyEducation.com – Perfect for those seeking advanced degrees or online programs of study, this site will help connect you with career advancement.
- A free white paper entitled "The Everything Guide to Financial Aid,” available free to all CBN Facebook fans.
- Vibrant social networking communities on Facebook and Twitter, including the weekly Twitter #CollegeBound chat each Monday at 4 p.m. EST.
"We’re pleased to be helping adults embrace the benefits of lifelong learning," says O’Brien, "and our comprehensive college search engines make it simple to get started toward a new and improved you for 2012."
About The CollegeBound Network
Since 1987, The CollegeBound Network (CBN) has worked with America's leading colleges, universities, and career schools in connecting learners with educational opportunities. More than 3 million surfers utilize CBN’s sites, including CollegeBound.net, CollegeSurfing.com, MyGlobalEducation.com, MyEducation.com, SpaBeautySchools.com, and others. CBN specializes in recruitment lead generation solutions for 1,000+ educational institutions and 3,500 campuses using 15+ websites, robust content, a dedicated Student Services division, various social media platforms, daily blogs, and mobile/TV campaigns.