Sacramento, CA (PRWEB) January 03, 2012
A new year means a brand new opportunity to improve the health and appearance of skin. By adopting one simple change each month, within a year anyone can dramatically change even the toughest beauty habits. Follow the yearlong plan in Skincare-News.com’s latest handbook, “Month-by-Month Skincare Calendar: Twelve-Month Guide to Complete Skin Transformation,” and be well on the way to achieving skin care success.
As the weather turns colder, take the time to reflect on skincare habits and introduce new ways to nurture skin. What are some winter-proof ways to create a fresh approach to skincare and beauty?
- January: Sidestep Stale Skin Care: How to Reconsider Your Routine is a how-to guide for evaluating skin type and determining its unique demands. What are some tips to help people achieve their short- and long-term skin care goals?
- February: Update Your Skin Care Arsenal. What do people need to know about products’ expiration dates and how to avoid the problem of expired formulas cluttering the bathroom shelves?
Get skin ready for warmer weather with a renewed skincare routine. Want to know the value of consulting with a beauty professional and indulging in some skin-boosting beauty treatments?
- March: Dermatologist 101: How a Visit Can Transform Your Routine. What do people need to know before they visit a dermatologist?
- April: Experience a New Way to Pamper offers an assortment of decadent skin care experiences for every age and budget. Ready for some beauty treatments that treat and pamper skin at the same time?
- May: Celebrate Skin Cancer Awareness Month With Skin-Saving Screening. This article presents the latest, science-based approaches for how to incorporate skin cancer prevention into anyone’s routine. How can people take preventative measures at home about skin cancer screening and what to look for at home?
Summertime means more time outdoors enjoying the sun – but don’t hit the beach without taking the proper precautions. Want tips for updating beauty goals and designing a warm-weather skincare routine to include a sun-kissed glow without the sun damage?
- June: Reinvent Your Summer Skin Care Routine is a checklist of summer skin care, including everything necessary to protect skin from the sun. What are the best SPF formulas, sunless tanning products and more?
- July: Evaluate Your Skin Care Journey So Far offers advice on evaluating the mid-year progress and staying on track to achieve skin care goals.
- August: Back To School Beauty Guide Part One: Ten Up-and-Coming Skin Care Ingredients presents a complete study guide for finding science-based and balanced information on the latest, greatest skin care ingredients. What beauty products include the most cutting-edge ingredients?
Ready for cooler, drier weather and the busyness of fall? How can people prepare by going back to basics with effective, go-to skincare ingredients and the season’s latest makeup and beauty trends?
- September: Back To School Beauty Guide Part Two: Ten Tried and True Skin Care Ingredients offers in-depth information on some of the most reliable and effective ingredients on the market for acne, aging and more. Looking for the time-tested formulas to eliminate wrinkles, crow’s feet or blemishes?
- October: Winter Beauty Guide: Skincare Routine for Cooler Weather is a complete guide for winterizing skin care routines — including leading products and treatments for maintaining gorgeous, glowing skin during cold, dry weather. Want to maintain soft, smooth skin and shiny hair all winter long?
- November: Get a makeover by a professional makeup artist. ‘Tis the Season For Style: Tips For Enhancing Your Holiday Look presents easy tips for updating any style. Want to learn how to get the most out of a makeover or consultation, plus discover the hottest color and cosmetic trends for the coming year?
Back to Winter for the Final Rewards of 12 Months to Skincare Success!
At the end of the twelve-month journey, it’s time to reflect and rejoice in skincare accomplishments. Ready for brand new skincare and beauty habits in the new year?
- December: Celebrate Skincare Success! And Make Your Holiday Beauty Wish List. Not sure how to measure success? This article helps evaluate year-end achievements — and offer some indulgent ideas for celebrating skin care success. Ready for tips on taking a new beauty regimen into the New Year?
For answers to these questions and much more on creating an effective skincare and beauty routine in 2012, visit Skincare-News.com.
About Skincare-News.com -- "Your Source for Intelligent Skin Care"
Skincare-News.com is the online source for consumers seeking intelligent beauty and skin care news, advice, tips and articles. Founded in 2005, Skincare-News.com features articles, news items and frequently asked questions on skincare and beauty-related issues. Skincare-News.com is located in Sacramento, California, but receives visitors from all around the world. For more information, visit http://www.skincare-news.com.