KANSAS (PRWEB) January 03, 2012
KansasStateCars.com- one of the leading Cadillac dealerships in Kansas is very excited to announce that the 2012 Cadillac SRX crossover and CTS sport sedan and wagon models earned 5-star Overall Vehicle Scores in safety from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. These models were tested under the new, more stringent rules that make it extremely difficult to earn a five star safety score. The testing only allows for vehicles that perform at the optimal level and show maximum safety protection to earn five stars.
In addition to the Cadillac models, General Motors also had seven other models earn five-star safety vehicle scores. The overall rating for the safety testing is based on frontal and side crash tests, rollover resistance testing and all five-star vehicles must have some sort of electronic stability control.
This is a very impressive feat for any vehicle and people expect nothing less from a Cadillac. The SRX and CTS models have many standard safety features that include:
- Driver and front passenger dual-stage frontal and seat mounted side pelvic/thorax air bags and head curtain side air bags with rollover protection that cover front and outboard seating rows.
- Rollover sensors that can activate airbags
- StabiliTrak electronic stability control
- Four-channel disk brakes with ABS
- Front safety belt pretensioners
- Side blind zone alert system on the CTS
KansasStateCars.com would like to invite people to see for themselves why these Cadillac cars in Kansas are at the top of their class. As a leader in Cadillac vehicles, Kansas State Cars is a website portal that brings vehicles to the people of Kansas and the students at Kansas State University. For more information log on to http://www.kansasstatecars.com.