San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) January 03, 2012
7knowledge Corporation, an innovative productivity application developer for tablet and smartphone devices, has announced availability of its popular note-taking app 7notes for Kindle Fire.
With Amazon setting record sales this holiday season, the eTailer has helped to advance the adoption of tablets, putting its enhanced eReader into the hands of millions, giving consumers access to the tablet experience, including reading, web browsing, movies, music, apps, games and more.
“Consumers want tablet capabilities in their consumer devices, but don’t necessarily want to spend hundreds of dollars. With Kindle Fire, Amazon is giving consumers a cost effective solution to tablets without having to spend a fortune,” said Kaz Ukigawa, the CEO of 7knowledge. “By giving Kindle Fire users access to an app like 7notes, they can now enjoy the same ease in managing work and life the way iPad and iPhone users have been doing for months.”
7notes for Kindle Fire will make it easier for users to create and share content. Features include:
- Take a note on the fly
- Notes to message on demand – handwriting recognition
- Connect to E-mail, Evernote, Facebook and Twitter
For an additional look at 7notes for Kindle Fire features, visit:
The newest addition to the 7notes family will deliver on 7Knowledge’s plans to offer solutions that eliminate barriers between smartphone and tablet users and their keyboards, with future plans to expand its 7notes for iPhone and iPad app, as well as 7notes for Android.
With 7notes proprietary state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software, users can take notes on the go with their fingers or a pen for Kindle Fire, and even switch between handwriting and keyboard entry with a single touch. 7notes’ Seven Benefits include:
1. Start taking notes, you can edit and decorate them later as you want
2. Take notes now, convert them later.
3. State-of-the-art predictive engine decrease note taking time
4. Fun to write and express your feeling with various input support features
5. Post to Facebook, Twitter and store at Evernote, Dropbox and other services by handling text and image in a smart manner
6. Interactive doodling with "Edit it" Server
7. Easy to create a curation note with image & web page
7notes for Kindle Fire is now available for download in the Amazon App Store for $9.99 at http://www.amazon.com/Smart-Writing-Tool-7notes-Premium/dp/B006RMJ1I2.
About 7knowledge, Corporation
7knowledge Corporation, subsidiary of Metamoji, was established by the founders of JustSystems (listed on JASDAQ) in 2011 to contribute to the advancement of human beings by providing innovative application and services. For more information about 7knowledge Corporation please visit http://7knowledge.com