Lose 1-3 pounds per week! This is a great value of $199 for only $79!
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) January 04, 2012
Lose 1-3 lbs. per week! Take back the foods you love and still lose weight!
For the fourth year in a row, in an effort to help men and women succeed with their weight loss resolutions, EatingFree.com will hold its New Year’s Weight Loss Challenge (WLC) from January 16th through April 9th, 2012. For a one-time $99 entry fee, participants will receive a support package valued at $199.99. The winner will receive T-fal ActiFry and three additional coaching sessions.
Early registration offer – $79.00, ends January 8th, 2012.
WLC participants will receive the following for a full 12 weeks:
- Three coaching sessions, by telephone or Skype/face-to-face, with a registered dietitian to empower you with knowledge and accountability
- Weekly check-in emails with nutrition and cooking tips to keep you motivated
- The Eating Free Appetizer package, with over 100 sample meal ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Access to the Eating Free online weight management program (including our online food record system, exercise tracker, behavior tracker, FreeQ, Eating Free recipes and Nutripedia) and free companion iPhone app available on iTunes
To sign up for the WLC, interested individuals may call 415-398-2102 or visit http://eatingfree.3dcartstores.com/New-Years-Weight-Loss-Challenge-2012_p_39.html
Participants will be judged on the following:
- Percent of weight loss
- Coach interaction
- FreeQ utilization and improvement, in conjunction with their coach
- Adherence to recordkeeping (at least five times per week)
EATING FREE: IT’S A LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET!
Developed by Manuel Villacorta, an award winning registered dietitian and certified specialist in sports dietetics with more than 16 years of experience. He is a national media spokesperson for the American Dietetic Association, health blog contributor for The Huffington Post, on-air contributor for the Univision television network, and health and lifestyle contributor for Fox News Latino, which identifies him as one of the United States’ leading weight loss and nutrition experts.
“As opposed to fad diets that strictly limit fats or carbs, Eating Free encourages people to eat items from all food groups, but in proper portion sizes and in combinations that actually fuel weight loss. Eating Free is for those who are tired of old diet patterns that yield no results: eating too little, swearing off the foods they love, sweating too much and still not losing weight,” said Villacorta.
The beauty of Eating Free is its simplicity: Using your desktop computer, laptop, handheld device, or Eating Free’s iPhone app you begin by completing a simple online questionnaire that generates a customized weekly (as opposed to daily) nutrition plan. In addition, we provide you with coaching by a registered dietitian to motivate and guide you to make the right decisions for your meals. Personal coaching is not normally included in this Eating Free package.
On average, over 80% of people who use Eating Free lose the weight and keep it off for more than a year. In past years, 100% of New Year’s Weight Loss Challenge participants who finished lost weight.
Sign Up Now! http://bit.ly/vlNDJ4
# # #