(PRWEB UK) 5 January 2012
Leicester Tigers, England’s most successful rugby union club, has invested in a new financial and professional services solution from Access. The Aviva Premiership side has replaced its existing Sage 50 system with Access Dimensions & FocalPoint, as it looks to improve core information within the organisation.
Currently staff use fax, telephone calls, numerous spreadsheets and hard copies of information to monitor operations, so bringing all the information together proves labour intensive and time consuming. The new system brings increased reporting capability, self service for department managers and occasional users through the easy-to-use web portal in FocalPoint, which will lead to a reduction in manual processes and the rekeying of information.
Leicester Tigers chose Access as the procure-to-pay functionality exactly met its requirements and, thanks to the increased visibility and reporting functionality, divisional heads will be able to view and monitor projects against budget.
“Out of all the solutions we saw Access was the one that really met all our requirements,” said Ian Walker, financial controller at Leicester Tigers. “The new system will empower all our customers with the ability to do it themselves, as well as reducing lead times on reporting and improving accountability of budget holders by bringing project information into real-time.”
Access Dimensions & FocalPoint will integrate with Leicester tigers ticketing, corporate CRM, and conference and events software, bringing improved visibility to the organisation. “It’s now going to be so much easier to meet report deadlines, and due to the automation of manual process there will be a substantial time saving for the finance team,” concluded Ian
For more information on Access, its consultancy and software solutions contact Matt Newman on 0845 345 3300 or visit http://www.theaccessgroup.com.
Alternatively, keep up-to-date by following Access on:
- Access is a consulting, software and solutions provider, serving the mid-market
- The consulting services are backed by more than 75 accredited consultants, providing business software expertise. They operate nationally out of eight offices in the UK and Ireland
- The software portfolio provides solutions to meet the needs of the whole organisation, helping to reduce complexity and increase efficiencies at every level. In addition to accounting and finance, Access also offers manufacturing software, professional services automation, and accounting for carbon emissions reporting. Other software solutions include distribution and warehousing, HR and payroll, document management, service and contract management and CRM and sales automation
Accreditations and memberships:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
- HM Revenue & Customs: Payroll Standards Scheme
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Profit Track 100 list (63rd)
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list for mid-market companies (85th)
- Accountancy Age Award 2010 for ‘Software Package of the Year’
- SIFT Media Software Satisfaction Awards 2010 for ‘Enterprise Accounting & Finance’
- SIFT Media Software Satisfaction Awards 2010 for ‘SME Human Resources & Human Capital Management’
- FrontRange Partner Awards 2010 for ‘CRM Partner of the Year’
- Green IT Awards 2010 for 'Environmental Accounting Software of the Year'
- Construction Computing Awards 2010 & 2011, 'Construction Accounting Software of the Year'
Head of Group PR
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575 / 07833 936311
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956