(PRWEB) January 06, 2012
Apps Associates today announced that it has released version 5.7 of ShipConsole. Several new features have been added in this version to enhance productivity of shipping execution for Oracle Applications users. Some of the noteworthy features include:
- Web service-based integration with FedEx
- Integration with Oracle’s OTM product to get rates from OTM
- Shipping for Oracle WMS enabled organizations
- Auto ShipConfirm concurrent program to increase productivity of Shippers.
- Automatic Sub-inventory transfer for back ordered items
- Ability to print shipping labels for non-pick confirmed deliveries
- Purge concurrent program to archive historical data
- Ability to combine deliveries into single BOL
- Audit capability
- Enhanced Reporting
- Performance enhancements
- Ability to get third party account numbers from Oracle customer master
- Custom modifier for freight charges
- Integration with freight consolidators to obtain LTL rates
- Integration with new weight scale models
ShipConsole is an Oracle-validated, enterprise strength, easy-to-use software for integration between Oracle E-Business Suite and freight carriers like UPS, FedEx and various LTL carriers. Online shipment processing, label printing, shipment tracking, instantaneous proof-of-delivery documentation, and Oracle ship confirmation are all done from a unified interface in ShipConsole enhancing productivity and making it a one stop multi-carrier shipping solution for Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Easily create shipments for deliveries in Oracle E-Business Suite and ship them via carrier of your choice.
- Obtain shipping labels, tracking numbers and freight costs from freight carrier systems and store history in Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Complete ship confirm process in Oracle E-Business Suite with click of a single button. Ship complete, partial, or backorder items easily.
- Maintain data integrity by validating item serial numbers at time of shipping.
- Print all shipping documentation from a single source.
- Track shipment status easily by Oracle order/delivery number and obtain proof-of-delivery documentation electronically.
- Enhance visibility into freight costs and shipment tracking information by storing this information in Oracle.
According to James Barron, Sr. Business Analyst at Hologic, Inc., "ShipConsole has improved productivity by providing a single user interface which integrates with our carriers. Our shipping departments rely heavily on this tool which speeds up our process and provides better reporting and tracking capabilities."
“Apps Associates ShipConsole 5 delivers value during the critical last-mile of the parcel shipping process through the direct integration with the Oracle E-Business Suite,” said Kevin O'Brien, senior director, ISV and Saas Strategy, Oracle. “The Oracle Validated Integration of ShipConsole to the Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1 validates that the products work together as designed. This can help reduce risk, improve system implementation cycles, and provide for smoother upgrades and simpler maintenance for customers."
Title : Shipping and Tracking via UPS, FedEx, LTL and Other Carriers from Oracle E-Business Suite
Date : February 15, 2012
Time : 2:00 p.m. EST / 11:00 a.m. PST
You can register for the event at - https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/572556312
About Apps Associates
Apps Associates Products Division built ShipConsole with a mission to simplify shipping and logistics for Oracle Applications at an affordable price. Recognized as one of the fastest growing private U.S. companies (Inc. 500) and continuing to realize rapid growth, Apps Associates is setting a compelling standard for delivery & customer satisfaction. Apps Associates has attained Oracle’s Platinum Partner status, the highest level of partner reserved for a select group of companies that demonstrate superior product knowledge and technical expertise. Built upon global delivery and best practice methodology, the company leverages on-site, onshore and offshore capabilities to deliver results and ensure ROI. Headquartered in Acton MA USA, the company has offices in New York NY, Atlanta GA, Germany, Netherlands and India, the site of our Global Development Center.