Research Triangle Park, NC (PRWEB) January 04, 2012
ChannelAdvisor, a global e-commerce software provider that helps retailers sell more across online channels, today announced its participation in three leading technology conferences in early 2012 hosted by Citi, Goldman Sachs and Stifel Nicolaus.
- ChannelAdvisor CEO Scot Wingo will attend the Citi Global Entertainment, Media & Telecommunications Conference taking place January 4-5, 2012 at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco and will participate in two panels.
- The first panel, Internet Channel Checks, will take place at 11:10 AM time on Wednesday, January 4th; Wingo will be joined by panelists from Covario, Didit.com, eFrontier, IgnitionOne and Marin Software.
- The second panel, Internet Trends, will take place on Thursday, January 5th at 10:30 AM; Wingo will be joined by participants from comScore and Nielson.
- Wingo will also present at the Goldman Sachs Technology & Internet Conference taking place February 14-16, 2012 to be held at the same location, The Palace Hotel in San Francisco.
- ChannelAdvisor President and COO David Spitz will present at the Stifel Nicolaus Technology & Telecom Conference taking place on February 7-9, 2012 at the St. Regis Monarch Beach in Dana Point, California.
ChannelAdvisor is a global e-commerce platform provider that helps retailers be seen and sell more online through channels such as marketplaces, paid search and comparison shopping, and with webstores and rich media solutions. Widely respected as a trusted advisor for more than 3,000 top e-commerce brands, ChannelAdvisor calms the chaos of online selling by enabling retailers to submit one inventory feed to the ChannelAdvisor platform where it is translated to fit the specifications of hundreds of e-commerce channels and distributed accordingly. In 2011, ChannelAdvisor managed more than $3 billion in gross merchandise value (GMV) on behalf of retailers of all sizes including Saks, Dell, Brookstone, and more than 30 percent of the Internet Retailer Top 500 online retailers. ChannelAdvisor is headquartered in Research Triangle Park, NC with offices in New York, Seattle, Australia, Ireland, Germany and the United Kingdom. For further information, visit http://www.channeladvisor.com.