Scottsdale, Ariz. (PRWEB) January 04, 2012
WorldatWork has announced the names of the volunteer leaders for its 2012 Board of Directors and those of its affiliate organization, the WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals. The Association Board oversees WorldatWork's operational and financial matters, future strategic resource investments, and succession planning. The Society Board is responsible for overseeing and advancing WorldatWork's professional development strategy and serves as the voice for the total rewards profession. Both Boards are made up of senior practitioners who have deep and broad experience in the field and who have been highly engaged with WorldatWork through their previous volunteer commitments.
Named to the WorldatWork Board of Directors:
- Jeff Chambers, WLCP, Vice President, Human Resources, Vidant Health (formerly UHS East)
- Michael Davis, CCP, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, General Mills
- Margaret "Maggie" Gagliardi, CCP, Managing Partner, MMG Advisors
- Karen Ickes, CBP, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Wendy's International
- Sara R. McAuley, CCP, WLCP, Managing Partner, McAuley Consulting Group
- Dave Smith, CCP, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, AGL Resources
Named to the WorldatWork Society Board of Directors:
- Trevor Blackman, Director, Group Remuneration and Benefits, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Carrolyn J. Bostick, Vice President, Talent Management & Human Resources Operations, Intelsat
- M. Alan Gardner, Vice President, Human Resources, Verizon Communications
- Kevin Hallock, Ph.D., Director of the Institute for Compensation Studies (ICS), Joseph R. Rich '80 Professor, Professor of Economics and Professor of Human Resource Studies at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY.
- Ann Hatcher, CCP, Vice President of Human Resources, HCA Information Technology & Services, Inc.
- Desiree Isabelle Klein-Wagner, GRP, Executive Vice President, Global Reward & Performance, Allianz SE
- Tracy J. O. Kofski, CCP, CBP, GRP, Vice President Global Compensation, Benefits, & HR Systems Strategy, General Mills
- Kumar Kymal, Vice President, Global Rewards, Research in Motion
- Nathalie Parent, CCP, GRP, CBP, CSCP, CHRP, Vice President, Global Human Resources, Corel Corporation
- Brit Wittman, CCP, Director, Executive Compensation and Corporate Compensation Design, Intel Corporation
"Our volunteer leaders are critical to our success," said Anne C. Ruddy, CCP, CPCU, president and CEO of WorldatWork. "They provide strong and effective oversight of the Association and advance its mission to support rewards and HR professionals around the globe."
Visit the WorldatWork pressroom.
The Total Rewards AssociationWorldatWork (http://www.worldatwork.org) is a not-for-profit organization providing education, conferences and research focused on global human resources issues including compensation, benefits, work-life and integrated total rewards to attract, motivate and retain a talented workforce. Founded in 1955, WorldatWork has nearly 30,000 members in more than 100 countries. Its affiliate organization, WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals®, is the certifying body for the prestigious Certified Compensation Professional® (CCP®), Certified Benefits Professional® (CBP), Global Remuneration Professional (GRP®), Work-Life Certified Professional™ (WLCP®), Certified Sales Compensation Professional™ (CSCP™), and Certified Executive Compensation Professional™ (CECP™). WorldatWork has offices in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Washington, D.C.
The WorldatWork group of registered marks includes: Alliance for Work-Life Progress® or AWLP®, workspan®, WorldatWork ® Journal, and Compensation Conundrum®.
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.
# # #