Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 04, 2012
Hub International Limited (Hub), a leading insurance brokerage firm, is presenting a webinar on recent developments and next steps related to The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
This session will be presented on Tuesday, January 10th, at 11:00 am CST, by Sibyl Bogardus, Chief Compliance Officer, Employee Benefits, for Hub’s Western Region, and Dennis Fiszer, Chief Compliance Officer, Employee Benefits, for Hub’s Eastern Region. They will review recent developments in Health Care Reform and how these changes could impact employers. Topics will include:
- What the Supreme Court will review and how it might impact the individual mandate and the severability issue
- Indefinite postponement of the Summary of Benefits and Coverage and 60-day advance notice rule
- The new W-2 reporting rule
- Comparative Effectiveness Research (CER) fees
- The new $2,500 Health FSA cap and possible impact for non-calendar Health FSAs
Bogardus, a nationally recognized speaker on health care reform, and Fiszer advise HUB clients on group medical plan design and provide compliance and consulting services related to employee benefits.
To register for this webinar, please visit: http://www.hubhealthreform.com/webinars