In the last 5 years we have seen a dramatic growth in sales for printed pop up stands and pull up banner stands." Jeff Haydon, Sales Manager.
(PRWEB) January 06, 2012
RAL Display is excited to extend its range of portable display stands and trade show exhibition stands to include the mini pop up stand. Their range of pop up displays now boasts a system that is ideal for shopping centres, trade shows and any exhibition venue with height restrictions.
The new portable exhibition stands are available as curved and straight pop up frames and are offered in three different widths, suiting a variety of trade show booth areas.
- An overall assembled height of 1510mm (approx 5ft)
- RAL Display's full in-house design and print services mean they have total control over quality and turnaround times for all pop up stands and pull-up banners.
- The printed display stands are lightweight and easy to transport. A complete package fits neatly into a wheeled storage case which can be converted into an attractive counter unit.
- As with all RAL Displays exhibition stands the mini pop up displays are simple to erect and dismantle. The easy to locate magnetic bars and ready to hang graphic panels ensure the system can be assembed by one person in only a few minutes.
- Hardware is provided with a 10 year manufactures guarantee against product defects, giving the customer added peace of mind.
These unique display stands are a great addition to an already well respected and long established range.
More about RAL Display's Products & Services
In addition to RAL Display's extensive range of pop up stands and pull up banner stands, they also offer a comprehensive array of poster boards, display boards, poster frames, office screens, brochure holders, sign holders, POS advertising stands, portable furniture and window displays. Many items are available for next day delivery.
"As well as expanding our range of printed display stands, was have also launched an exciting new line of greeting card stands, postcard racks and window displays ideal for estate agents, hairdressers, shopping centres and general retail environments." Jeff Haydon - Sales Manager, RAL Display.
For more information please visit RAL Display & Marketing Ltd