(PRWEB) January 04, 2012
EV Update has organized the event for leaders and innovators from the commercial EV industry to gather in San Diego, April 18-19th, 2012 to share early consumer adoption data to create the ultimate business strategy for a self-sustainable EV infrastructure.
With over 150 top level industry executives having attended last year’s event, Plug-In Electric Vehicle Infrastructure 2012 is set to be the best forum for networking, business strategy and industry discussions in the commercial electric vehicle sector to attend this year.
The electric vehicle and infrastructure industry will unite in San Diego for critical discussions and incomparable networking opportunities. Expert strategies will be shared by leading executives from Nissan, Coda, SDG&E, Seattle City Light, 350 Green, Eaton, Mitsubishi, CA Energy Commission, California Center for Sustainable Energy, Toyota, Better Place, Honda and many more.
Plug-In Electric Vehicle Infrastructure 2012 provides the technical, strategic and commercial solutions required to stay ahead of the industry curve. EV Update has kept up with the latest announcements, partnership deals and market trends ensuring that this summit is the only place to receive the very latest business intelligence from sectors in the U.S and beyond.
Take a look at some of the key discussion points in 2012:
- Analyze the data and feedback from Nissan’s early roll-outs of EVs to identify key adoption trends
- Examine the global deployments of EV infrastructure to better align product portfolios with U.S Govt. strategy
- EVs to make telematics truly relevant - Assess how next gen telematics solutions will support charging infrastructure
- Transcend multi-unit residency challenges to create an ideal site-specific program for successful EV adoption
- Analyze data from utility pilot projects which negate the issue of localized overloading to ensure a stable grid for infrastructure scalability
For the complete Plug-In Electric Vehicle Infrastructure programme and speaker line-up go to http://www.evupdate.com/electricvehicleusa
Take advantage of great discounts by registering by January 23rd
Register via the secure site: https://secure.firstconf.com/evupdate/electricvehicleusa/register.php
Become a delegate now and begin the San Diego experience – don’t miss the opportunity to achieve a year’s worth of business in just 2 days.
EV Update conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We only select the best expert speakers and produce the most concentrated audience of decision makers in North America, Europe & Asia providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Contact: Andrew Pym
# # #