City of Industry, CA (PRWEB) January 04, 2012
MSI Computer Corp., a worldwide leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, is pleased to unleash the GT783 and GT783R, two mobile gaming powerhouse laptops featuring the NVIDIA© GeForce© GTX 580M graphics processing unit (GPU) and Blu-ray burner. The new notebooks are designed with cutting edge technology for gamers that have been thirsting for gaming ecstasy.
Engineered to provide serious gamers with the ultimate power, the new GT783 series combines vibrant graphics from one of the most high-end NVIDIA© GeForce© graphics processors, along with the second-generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor, creating battle-ready notebooks that are poised to dominate the gaming market.
“Gamers will revel in the GT783’s arsenal of advanced gaming technology combined with a sleek, innovative exterior. Packing the NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 580M, both GT783 models offer unrivaled visuals and FPS performance providing gamers with an ultra realistic gaming experience unlike anything else available on the market.” said Andy Tung, Vice President of Sales, MSI USA.
The GT783 Limited Edition and GT783R comes jam-packed with impressive specs, including 4 DDR3 memory slots allowing the hardcore user to upgrade the memory to an incredible total of 32GB. Each model comes with its own unique storage configuration to meet the needs of any gamer. The GT783R comes packed with a dual HDD set up in RAID 0 for accelerated and enhanced performance. Offering a hybrid storage configuration, the GT783 Limited Edition combines an SSD hard drive with an HDD to instantly increase hard drive read speeds by 70%, more than enough to meet the needs of battle scenes and other complex graphics.
Similar to the G Series family, both GT783 and GT783R models also come loaded with impressive MSI gaming technology, including the following:
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 580M: Latest generation GPU improves overall performance for an intense gaming experience
- MSI's Exclusive Turbo Drive Engine (TDE) Technology: Easily overclock GPU with TDE, providing a 3-5% boost in graphics performance to accelerate video decoding and add extra excitement to your gaming.
- SteelSeries Full Color Backlit Keyboard: Designed for immediate response and supporting simultaneous keystrokes, dominate with precision and control
- MSI Cooler Boost Technology: Powerful cool down system instantly increases airflow to rapidly reduce system temp to enhance stability
- Dynaudio Speakers with THX Surround Sound: Professional quality speakers with built-in sub-woofer to accurately reproduce THX's surround sound experience.
The new gaming notebook will be available starting the week of January 3, 2012. The GT783 Limited Edition comes bundled with a Battlefield 3 and SteelSeries gaming set, including the popular Battlefield 3 game, an MSI gaming backpack, SteelSeries Siberia V2 gaming headset, the MSI SteelSeries Kinzu optical gaming mouse, and the MSI SteelSeries mouse pad.
The GT783 and GT783R, which start at MSRP $2,499 and $2,299.99 respectively, are available in e-tail stores including Newegg.com and Amazon.com. For more information including a complete list of specs, please visit http://www.msimobile.com
Founded in 1986, MSI designs, manufactures and markets superior technology solutions and products, including Tablets, Notebook PCs, All-in-One PCs, and PC components including IPCs, Servers, Motherboards and Graphic Cards. Committed to innovation and style, MSI products are available in more than 120 countries and employ more than 14,000 people worldwide. To learn more about MSI's complete line of products, visit: us.msi.com; or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Senior Account Executive
# # #