Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (PRWEB) January 06, 2012
In his new book, “Islamic Terrorism and the Tangential Response of the West: The Other Side of the Coin” (published by AuthorHouse), author Al-Amine Mohammed Abba Seid raises concerns about his perception of a double-standard in world politics.
“A lot has been done and said in the so-called War on Terror, and the relation between the West and the Muslim world, principally from Western perspective,” Seid writes. “However, very little is known about Muslim perspectives – the perspective of the people at the receiving end.”
“Islamic Terrorism and the Tangential Response of the West” will give the reader a unique opportunity to learn about the contentious issue from Muslim perspectives. It addresses such issues as:
- Why terrorism is not a monopoly of Islam and Muslims.
- Why? But not how? events like 9/11 happened.
- What are the grievances of the Muslim world vis a vis the policies of the Western establishment?
- What is the attitude of Islam towards Judaism and Christianity?
- What Islam stands for as a religion and a comprehensive way of life.
- What is the state of mind of a typical Muslim as citizen of this world?
- How the War on Terror is used as tool for global imperialism.
- How the Western powers use flimsy pretexts to re-edit the tragic era of colonialism.
About the Author
Al-Amine Mohammed Abba Seid was born in the Lake Chad region. He had a colorful childhood before starting formal education in 1968. Sent to a traditional Qur’anic school in 1975, he defected in 1979 and resumed formal education. Seid taught the theory and practice of translation at the University of Maiduguri, and currently works as translator into English, French and Arabic.
AuthorHouse, an Author Solutions, Inc. self-publishing imprint, is a leading provider of book publishing, marketing, and bookselling services for authors around the globe and offers the industry’s only suite of Hollywood book-to-film services. Committed to providing the highest level of customer service, AuthorHouse assigns each author personal publishing and marketing consultants who provide guidance throughout the process. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, AuthorHouse will celebrate 15 years of service to authors in Sept. 2011.For more information or to publish a book visit authorhouse.com or call 1-888-519-5121. For the latest, follow @authorhouse on Twitter.