Jamesville, NY (PRWEB) January 05, 2012
Webucator, a leader in technical and business training, announced the availability of a free HTML5 training course. The offer is for the full course, which includes exercises, quizzes, and other activities.
As part of a commitment to constantly provide quality training resources, Webucator will offer free access to specific courses throughout the year. The courses included in this promotion contain video presentations, interactive exercises, quizzes, and other activities.
To continue this free course promotion, Webucator announced its next course giveaway: HTML5 for Web Developers.
In this course, students will:
- Learn how to start building HTML5 pages today.
- Learn the major benefits of HTML5.
- Understand the difference between HTML5 and HTML 4.
- Become familiar with HTML5's new elements and attributes.
- Learn to work with audio and video in HTML5.
- Learn to work with HTML5's new Canvas element to create code-based drawings.
*Learn to use Web Storage for offline applications.
- Learn to use all the cool new HTML5 form elements.
- Learn the current state of browser support for HTML5 and how to make your HTML5 sites degrade gracefully.
To get access to this free course, simply click here.
Webucator provides online and onsite business and technical training, including HTML5 training and more. Webucator has provided training to over 70% of the Fortune 100 Companies. Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS), an R.E.P. with the Project Management Institute, and has a GSA contract. Learn more at http://www.webucator.com.