Dallas, TX (PRWEB) January 10, 2012
Avio Consulting, an Oracle Gold partner and leading Business Process Management (BPM) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) consulting firm, today announced it achieved record-breaking growth in customers, revenues and employees in 2011. This marks the company’s fourth consecutive year of record growth. Highlighted by a 52 percent increase in sales, Avio added major customers in financial services, oil and gas, and logistics, and also increased their total staff by over 25%.
“BPM and SOA has become a ‘must’ in a global business environment where organizations are pushing the envelope and asking for technologies that can help them respond to business challenges. By adopting BPM and SOA, enterprises can boost their ability to derive a substantial competitive advantage,” said Monnie Soto, president, Avio Consulting. “Avio’s growth is being fueled by organizations viewing BPM, SOA, and Content as strategic enterprise-wide initiatives versus only a departmental need. Only Avio uniquely ensures that these technologies result in worthwhile investments and deliver the business value intended.”
New customers, coupled with increased deal sizes, employee growth, and new services highlighted Avio’s record 2011.
- Avio Announces Oracle 11g Training - Avio’s Oracle BPM 11g helps an organization evaluate Oracle BPM 11g or build out delivery capabilities for their existing Oracle BPM investment. This 3-day, hands-on training program is designed to provide a strong foundation in all components of an Oracle BPM project: capturing requirements, designing a process, integrating to external systems, and developing rich user interfaces.
- Avio Launches Oracle WebCenter Content Practice - Earlier this year Avio announced the addition of a new consulting practice. Avio’s WebCenter Content consulting practice is natural evolution of Avio’s BPM consulting practice, and will help organizations address more challenges associated with linking all documents and images associated with high value business processes.
- Avio Consulting is the first Oracle BPM Specialized Partner –In meeting Oracle's strict competency criteria by demonstrating detailed knowledge of Oracle BPM, Avio has become the first to achieve Oracle specialized partner status for Oracle BPM.
- Oracle SOA Pillar Partner – This recognition is part of the “Partner Sales Readiness Verification Initiative” announced by Oracle. The initiative was developed to identify partners in North America with proven expertise in strategic technology areas such as Service Oriented Architecture. A maximum of two partners are selected for each Oracle sales region. This designation further illustrates Avio’s commitment to SOA and BPM excellence.
- 40 percent increase in customers - Avio added new customers in financial services, oil and gas, and logistics
- 80 percent of new customers are Fortune 500 companies.
- 25 percent increase — While many companies survived the economic downturn by cutting employees, Avio experienced exceptional growth and continued profitability while expanding its world-class team of developers, executives and sales staff. In 2012, Avio plans to continue to invest aggressively in its people and add 25 percent more employees.
“2011 was a great year for Avio,” said Soto. “Our goal is to continue to be the top BPM and SOA consulting partner for Oracle customers. In 2012, we will significantly expand our WebCenter Content practice and deliver even more capabilities in BPM and SOA for Oracle customers. We expect to grow by over 50 percent in 2012 and have another record-breaking year.”
For the latest updates on Avio Consulting for Oracle BPM and Oracle WebCenter Content:
- Follow Avio on Twitter: http://twitter.com/avioconsulting
- Join Avio on LinkedIn at: http://www.linkedin.com/company/avio-consulting
- Become an Avio Facebook fan: http://www.facebook.com/avioconsulting
Avio Consulting is an Oracle gold partner and an innovative technology professional services firm focused on enabling enterprise agility and business process transformation through the adoption of emerging technologies such as Business Process Management (BPM) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). Avio Consulting bridges the gap between business and IT by using proven methodologies combined with industry expertise and best practices to solve complex business processes. Avio Consulting helps companies evaluate and select BPM and SOA software, manage the implementation of the software, and facilitate all related organizational changes to assure that each of its clients realize the full business benefits of their implementation. Avio Consulting is headquartered in Plano, Texas. For more information please visit http://www.avioconsulting.com.