Joliet, IL (PRWEB) January 07, 2012
Bill Jacobs Cadillac- one of the leading Cadillac dealerships in Joliet, Illinois would like to announce that the 2012 Cadillac SRX crossover and the CTS sport sedan and wagon models have received 5-star overall vehicle scores for safety from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration recently. This is a major accomplishment for the highest safety rating possible and Bill Jacobs Cadillac is extremely pleased to be a part of the Cadillac family to take part in this success.
With these two Cadillac models earning 5-star overall vehicle scores, the total of General Motors’ vehicles with 5-star scores is now at 10. All of these vehicles have been tested under the newer, more stringent testing done by the NHTSA and have exceeded expectations.
The NHTSA tests vehicles and rates them based off of frontal and side crash tests, as well as a rollover resistance test. These scores are combined to form an overall vehicle safety score. Both the SRX and CTS achieved 5-stars, the highest score possible.
Both of these Cadillac models feature some of the best standard safety equipment on the market. Standard safety features include:
- Driver and front passenger dual-stage frontal and seat-mounted side pelvic/thorax air bags and head curtain side air bags with rollover protection that cover front and outboard rear seating rows
- StabiliTrak electronic stability control
- Four-channel disc brakes with ABS
- Front safety belt pretensioners
- OnStar with Automatic Crash Response
- Active front seat head restraints
- Side blind zone alert system on the CTS
Bill Jacobs Cadillac has a large selection of Cadillac cars in Joliet, Illinois and has the Cadillac SRX and CTS in stock. The dealership also has many used cars in Joliet and would be happy to show them to customers. For more information please visit http://www.billjacobscadillac.com or call (866) 388-8369.