New York, New York (PRWEB) January 09, 2012
Angelo Robles, founder and CEO of the Family Office Association, who was recently ranked first on Private Asset Management Magazine’s “Power 25” list for 2012, will speak at the National Family Office Forum on how to build and maintain a successful family office. Several other notable private wealth experts will also share dynamic industry knowledge on family office management and strategies at the Forum. The event is produced and hosted by World Research Group.
Other distinguished speakers include:
- John Febert, Founder & President, Febert & Associates
- Steve Braverman, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Pathstone Family Office
- Patricia Soldano, Chairperson, Western Region, Genspring Family Office
- Linda Mack, President, Mack International
- Gregory Friedman, President and CIO, Greycourt & Co.
- Richard Griffin, Partner, The Pritzker Group
- Mike Kane, Managing Partner and Founder, Kestrel Asset Management
- Joe Calabrese, President, Harris myCFO
- Jon Crow, Partner and Senior Client Advisor, Meristem
- Lisa Gray, Managing Member & Founder, Graymatter Strategies
Sponsors of this event include Passport Capital, BTS Asset Management, Cedarview Capital, Unity Resources, Lexington Asset Management and Withers Bergman.
WHAT: National Family Office Forum
WHEN: January 30-31, 2012
WHERE: The Beverly Wilshire Hotel, Beverly Hills, CA
CONFERENCE AGENDA: http://www.worldrg.com/familyoffice
About World Research Group
World Research Group (WRG) http://www.worldrg.com is a US-based conference and training development company focused entirely on providing strategies, tactics and solutions to help individuals become more successful in their professional life. We believe that there is no substitute for face-to-face learning to truly share ideas and best practices to help your organization reach its goals. Through producing more than 50 annual events, our responsibility is to create a high-quality learning and networking environment that is designed around today’s professional.