Evanston, ILL (PRWEB) January 09, 2012
Today MarketingPilot Software LLC announced MarketingPilot Release 12.3. R13 includes a number of enhancements that leverage the improved performance and usability of Microsoft Silverlight 4 technology. R12.3 includes these new features:
Salesforce.com Integration Option (SFIO)
Concurrent with R12.3 we are announcing the availability of Release 1.0 of the MarketingPilot Salesforce.com Integration Option. This add-on module for MarketingPilot provides:
- Synchronization of Contacts and Leads.=
- Integration of MarketingPilot Campaigns and Email Marketing with Salesforce Campaigns and Contacts.
- Additional integration points are under development.
- Click here to find out more (http://marketingpilot.com/crm/crm_salesforce_integration_option.shtml).
R12.3 includes a number of system-wide performance enhancements that reduce page size and loading times and that significantly improve the overall performance of the system.
Files/Digital Asset Management
R12.3 is part of our on-going digital asset management enhancement and refresh cycle and include significant enhancements to file mark up, routing and approvals including new functions and an improved user interface.
- R12.3 includes a number of Campaign Automation enhancements including integration of behavioral tracking with Landing Pages, the Email Subscription Center and Lead Management functions.
- Enhancements to segmentation enable users to create Lists and Queries incorporating list, lead, email, opportunity, attendance and behavioral information.
- Enhancements to financial transactions that improve usability and productivity including a new editable grid for financial transaction items that significantly speeds up data entry of financial transactions.
- Updates to Journal Entries that leverage Silverlight technology for enhanced usability and performance.
- Integration of Journal Entries with Campaigns and Jobs.
R12.3 includes cumulative maintenance since 12.2.
Your Server or the Cloud
MarketingPilot is available via the Internet 'Cloud' or can be installed on an in-house server.
Contact MarketingPilot’s sales team for a price quote.
This new release is available now for new and existing customers. Users should go to the Support Center.