Nothing enhances your trip like good food and drink, said Constantine Dimas, Vice President of Food and Beverage. Our Tasty Credits promotion makes it easy and affordable to sample the creative talents of our chefs and bar chefs at Loews Hotels.
New York, NY (PRWEB) January 10, 2012
Sometimes all it takes is something tasty to assure a satisfying hotel stay. Guests of Loews Hotels can experience the culinary talents at each hotel with the new Tasty Credits promotion, offering a $25 food and beverage credit per room/per night on stays up to 7 nights. Tasty Credits are valid at on-site dining outlets and room service at participating Loews Hotels through April 30, 2012.*
The longer the stay, the more appetizing the Tasty Credit:
- Stay 1 night, earn $25 credit
- Stay 2 nights, earn $50 credit
- Stay 3 nights, earn $75 credit
- Stay 4 nights, earn $100 credit
- Stay 5 nights, earn $125 credit
- Stay 6 nights, earn $150 credit
- Stay 7 nights, earn $175 credit
“Nothing enhances your trip like good food and drink,” said Constantine Dimas, Vice President of Food and Beverage. “Our Tasty Credits promotion makes it easy and affordable to sample the creative talents of our chefs and bar chefs at Loews Hotels.”
Whatever your mood, motivation or appetite, please your palate with a taste of Loews throughout the day:
- Power Up in the morning with an invigorating smoothie as part of a power breakfast at 540 Park in the Loews Regency Hotel in New York City, or have freshly squeezed pomegranate and orange juices poolside at the Loews Don CeSar Hotel in St. Pete Beach.
- Wind Down in the lobby with tea and cookies at the palm tree-decked entrance to Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, or experience the sophisticated welcome to the Opera bar at the Loews Hôtel Vogue in chic downtown Montreal.
- Chill Out with cocktails, finger foods and multi-course dinners at the Cascade Lounge at Loews Ventana Canyon in Tucson, or the vibrant bar eleven at Loews Atlanta Hotel.
Seasonal rates at Loews Hotels are available from $129. For more information or to arrange your stay, call 1-800-23-LOEWS or visit http://www.loewshotels.com.
*Offer valid thru 04/30/12 based on Loews Best Rate. Subject to availability. Based on a maximum of seven nights. Must be applied during consecutive stay. Credit can be used toward hotel participating food and beverage outlets and room service. Credit is valid per room per stay. Credit cannot be used towards taxes, gratuities or service charges. Offer cannot be booked back to back. If the entire credit is not used, the remaining amount is forfeited. YouFirst members are eligible. Not combinable with additional food and beverage credit. Subject to availability and Blackout dates. YouFirst benefits apply. YouFirst Platinum members have a choice and may choose between this offer and the $100 food and beverage credit they already receive as a Platinum member. Not available at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Loews Royal Pacific Resort or Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando.
About Loews Hotels
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels owns and/or operates 18 hotels and resorts in the U.S. and Canada, including the newest 414-room Loews Atlanta Hotel opened April 1, 2010. Located in major city centers and resort destinations from coast to coast, the Loews portfolio features one-of-a-kind properties that go beyond Four Diamond standards to delight guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local and vibrant travel experience. Loews boasts some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road. For reservations or more information on Loews Hotels, call
1-800-23-LOEWS or check http://www.loewshotels.com.
Follow Loews Hotels on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/loews_hotels
Like Loews Hotels on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LoewsHotels
Watch Loews Hotels on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/LoewsHotels
Hawkins International Public Relations