(PRWEB) January 11, 2012
When Jeron Electronic Systems engineered its Provider 790 nurse call platform, the design team was focused on more than just streamlining patient-to-staff communication in the acute care environment. The Provider 790 system delivers not only a facility-wide networked nurse call solution with the widest spectrum of critical alerting and communication options, but also simplifies the installation and ongoing support for system integrators and hospital personnel.
Ericka Baran, Vice President at Jeron’s Chicago headquarters and manufacturing center, put it this way: “Whether you are a hospital administrator or a systems integrator, time is money – from installation labor, service time, or the lost revenue from patient rooms that can’t be used because a critical system, such as nurse call, isn’t working. The longer it takes to install a system or to service a damaged component, the more time and money it costs a facility. Provider 790 was designed for quick installation and has the tools that give 24/7 system availability with a minimum of support time.”
To simplify installation, Provider 790 offers:
- Standardized CAT cabling throughout – costly custom cabling and extra power cabling is not required
- Plug-and-play stations and dome lights with RJ connectors and automatic addressing – simply plug in a station and it’s ready to go
- Surface mount stations and dome lights – eliminates the need and extra cost of custom back boxes
The ongoing maintenance benefits and streamlined support are built in too:
- LED dome lights means there are no bulbs to burn out or replace
- Tilt-release patient station receptacles eliminate damage to stations from call cords and pillow speakers that are accidentally pulled out
- Automatic addressing means stations and dome lights can be hot-swapped and are then automatically programmed into the system
- Remote system administration and troubleshooting offers complete system monitoring and management from the technician’s office or an offsite location
Steve Hagedorn, the systems sales representative for Carter Brothers Chicago, a distributor that sells and installs Jeron systems, explains: “The 790 system uses structured cabling with standard RJ45 connectors, so it makes it easy to pre-test the wiring before the stations and dome lights are installed. We’ve handled nurse call systems for years and this is the easiest system to get up and running that we’ve experienced. We couldn’t ask for anything more.”
The system is now available through factory-trained and Provider 790-certified Jeron distributors across North America who deliver comprehensive, one-stop local services – consultation, integration, and support – to Jeron healthcare customers.
ABOUT PROVIDER®790: Provider 790 is a complete nurse call communication solution, offering clear VoIP digital/full-duplex audio, wireless phone and pocket pager integration, simple touchscreen operation, automated alerting/workflow functionality and a wide spectrum of patient and staff area components – all designed to optimize patient care and staff efficiency. All Provider systems are backed by Jeron’s industry-leading five-year warranty.
ABOUT JERON ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS: A leader in communications systems for the healthcare industry, Jeron Electronic Systems is the engineering and manufacturing force behind Provider® nurse call systems. Provider systems facilitate communications, speed response times and integrate with a wide spectrum of alerting and notification technologies, all focused on delivering the highest levels of patient care.
From its founding in 1965, Jeron has earned a solid reputation for innovation, quality and service. Jeron products are engineered and manufactured in the USA.
For more information regarding the Provider® 790 communication solution, visit http://www.jeron.com/products/nurse-call/provider-790 or call 800.621.1903.