Rain, snow, and ice can be extremely hazardous. It is very important that businesses replace all floor mats that are worn, damaged, or otherwise incapable of controlling accumulation.
Rockville, Maryland (PRWEB) January 10, 2012
Eagle Mat and Floor Products now offers guaranteed low prices and free shipping on all commercial matting and property management products purchased online. The goal: To help American businesses maintain safety and cost efficiency through winter.
Eagle Mat knows commercial businesses rely on high quality entrance mats, recessed mats, and logo mats for daily operations. These products make businesses an inviting, safe, and productive place for all. The importance of fully functional mats escalates, however, during winter months.
“Winter months can be very dangerous for everyone,” Jon Blumberg explains, head of the Eagle Mat and Floor Products Online Division. “Rain, snow, and ice can be extremely hazardous. It is very important that businesses replace all floor mats that are worn, damaged, or otherwise incapable of controlling accumulation.”
The Winter Sales Event encompasses all products available online at Eaglemat.com. Property owners and facility managers are invited to shop the Web’s most comprehensive selection of commercial matting products, including:
1. Logo Mats: Today, digital printing technology enables the creation of highly detailed logo mats in a nearly limitless array of colors. Logos may be added to a variety of carpet, rubber, vinyl, and polypropylene mats that are sure to add safety and aesthetic detail to any entry area. Eaglemat.com provides free image uploading and proofing to ensure convenience, affordability, and accuracy for all orders.
2. Entrance Mats: Entrance mats and runners are the first line of defense for a commercial facility. Eaglemat.com offers a variety of entrance mats to meet the unique traffic and budget requirements of most facilities. From Berber to Waterhog, and everything in between, the collection includes carpet, rubber, vinyl, and polypropylene models for nearly every commercial application.
3. Recessed Mats and Grills: Recessed mats and grill systems are ideal for facilities that experience a high degree of daily visitor inflow and outflow. The surface of a recessed mat system lies flush with the ground to minimize the potential for slippage and accidental slip-and-falls. Surface-mounted systems are also available, allowing facilities to take advantage of the added safety of a recessed mat without removing a portion of the floor to accommodate installation.
4. Anti-fatigue Mats: Employee comfort is intricately tied to productivity and profitability. Anti-fatigue mats are the most cost-effective means of investing in employee comfort. These versatile mats create a comfortable work environment in a variety of settings, including manufacturing facilities, food service areas, and other locations where employees spend most of their time standing.
5. Elevator Pads: An elevator is an investment worth protecting. Elevator pads prevent expensive wall panels from accumulating damage during freight and passenger transport. Eaglemat.com offers a free Elevator Pad Measurement Guide to help facilities take accurate measurements for a set of fully customized protective pads. Experienced Customer Service representatives are also available to aid in elevator pad measurement, selection, and order processing.
Eagle Mat has been a leader in commercial flooring services for over 30 years. The Maryland-based company first opened doors to local businesses in 1980. The company has grown to offer floor mat consultation, rental, and sales services to businesses in the South Florida and Greater Los Angeles Area. The company now offers floor mat consultation and sales services to businesses nationwide through Eaglemat.com.
This winter, American businesses are invited to shop Eaglemat.com for the Web’s most comprehensive collection of commercial floor mats and property management products. Through February, guests will receive guaranteed low prices and free shipping on all orders placed online.