In his book "The Prosecution of George W Bush for Murder,", Bugliosi writes, "I present evidence against Bush that proves, beyond reasonable doubt, that he is guilty of (the) murder" of 4,450 American soldiers in Iraq.
Arlington, VA (PRWEB) January 11, 2012
Will Legal Proof of Bush's Mass Murders in Iraq Decide This Election?
In a new book by Richard Fults, "Proof of Guilt: Bush's Iraq Murders," (find more in links at http://www.BushCrimes.net) he points out the following facts documented therein. "Vincent Bugliosi, the prosecutor of Charles Manson and 30 of 30 other murderers convicted by him, says (in his book, "The Prosecution of George W Bush For Murder") that US law effectively states that any confirmed actual proof that Bush et al lied to start the Iraq war, given their factual attack, will automatically verify their crime of the murder of 4,450 Americans and over 800,000 Iraqi civilians, and the lifelong devastating wounding of 650,000 American soldiers. Bugliosi also points out that the US has no jurisdiction over the murders of Iraqi civilians by Bush. (Most of this is in a You Tube video link, at http://www.BushCrimes.net). Proof of Bush's lying to start a war follows (from chapter 1):"
"Bugliosi's comment is true for two reasons:
1) Any such proof of lying to start a war would confirm his criminal intent to commit those murders, erase any legal claim to self-defense, and set in motion the criminal chain of events that knowingly and intentionally led to those murders.
2) The fact of their actual attack on Iraq deliberately started the act of killing Americans by third party innocent agents (Iraqis) (both from chapter 1)."
"That US Law Says:
If a conspirator deliberately sets in motion a chain of events (lies to the American public about the need to attack Iraq, and then causes that illegal attack itself) that he knows will cause third-party innocent agents (Iraqis) to commit an act (killing American soldiers in legitimate defense of their country), that conspirator (Bush) is Criminally responsible for that act. US Law defines that chain of events as deliberate murder." (from chapter 1)
Bush, in unjustifiably invading Iraq, certainly brought about the existence of Iraqi opposition, and his act caused the Iraqis to kill American soldiers in much the same fashion that a person causes a gun to fire a bullet that kills someone by pulling the trigger." (from chapter 1)
"One of Several Heavily Documented Examples of Such Lies:
In early October of 2001, Bush (with absolutely no evidence, and per his phony 1999 Clean Break Iraq Attack Plan (see below)) began falsely telling the American public that Iraq was involved in 9/11 and terrorism, and threatened to attack us soon with WMD, including nuclear weapons; and that we urgently needed to attack them to defend ourselves. He emphatically told us that knowingly outright lie for 17 straight months; almost daily, with a serious straight face, telling us how dangerous Iraq was to us. (from chapter 1)
Bush then attacked Iraq on March 20, 2003. But just six short months later, on September 17, 2003, in response to a reporter’s question asking did we have any actual evidence of Iraq’s involvement in the attack on 9/11 or terrorism, Bush responded to the news media: 'No, We've Had No Evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with (the terrorist al Qaeda attack on) September the eleventh.' Rumsfeld & Wolfowitz had just admitted the same thing a few weeks earlier. None of those three 'ever' recanted or altered their corroborated admission of there never being any evidence of Iraq involvement in either 9/11 or al Qaeda. (from chapter 1)
That exchange was reported by over 20 newspapers, almost all of them only as short factual reports of his statement in the back pages. None of those papers reported any legal analysis or factual impact of what Bush actually admitted. Nor did they point out that his admission of no national security justification for war with Iraq meant that the his attack on Iraq was actually one of the worst Terrorist attacks in modern history, and that the US was the terrorist! (all of the above from chapter 1)
For a full two years after he started his Iraq fear and fraud campaign in early October 2001, Bush had continually denied he had ever said that Iraq was involved in 9/11 or al Qaeda. Just before the beginning of that campaign, the polls showed that only 3% of Americans believed Iraq had anything to do with 9/11. Seventeen months later, just five days before his attack on Iraq, a national Gallup poll showed that 78% of all Americans were in favor of an attack on Iraq, based on their interpretation of what Bush had emphatically and repeatedly told them and Congress of the dangers from Iraq.That self evident contrast of remarks from him is legally defined as one proof of his LYING to start a war!. It is also considered demonstrated "conciousness of guilt," which is allowable evidence in a court trial" (from chapter 7).
"Bush’s de facto Criminal Confession:
By the standard definitions of English words and grammar, and simple logic, Bush had publicly confessed, on Sept. 17, 2003, that no such evidence of any Iraqi 9/11 or terrorist involvement had 'Ever' existed! Therefore, he had no basis whatsoever for war when he started and then continued his Iraq fear and fraud campaign. 'Bush deliberately lied to start a war, and then he actually started one'. A total of over 4,450 Americans were his murdered victims, set in motion by third party innocent agents: a chain of events Bush caused deliberately by his intentional lies for war and subsequent unjustified attack. By legal definition, 'Bush Is a Confessed Mass Murderer' (from chapter 1)!"
"Result and Meaning:
1) That meant that back in early October 2001 (or even after), Bush knowingly never had any evidence or basis in fact that Iraqi had any involvement in 9/11, or terrorism, of any Iraqi intent to attack us, or of the actual existence of any Iraqi WMD! All Iraqi WMD had been knowingly destroyed by 1996. Those were all just deliberate lies by Bush to start a war (from chapter 1)!
2) Another evidentiary video details the Clean Break criminal Iraq attack plan. It was written in 1996 in Israel by 3 American neocons, led by Richard Perle (complete with a false, fraudulent pretext for war cover-up for public consumption: that Iraq was threatening to attack with then knowingly nonexistent WMD; a threat they said required a preemptive attack on Iraq). Any unjustified preemptive attack on another country is legally defined as a war crime, as is any planning for any such attack. That war crime plan was adopted by Bush in 1999, including its false pretext for the public: his Iraq fear and fraud campaign! In 1999 Bush hired Perle as a campaign foreign policy advisor. Bush was then tutored for 18 months in criminal neocon policies and war crime planning by Rice, Cheney, Perle and 7 others. Immediately after taking office, Bush hired Perle as Chair of the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board, and all neocons were hired to fill all the top US war policy positions (from chapter 1)..
3) So Bush knew in 1999 that Iraq then had no WMD since 1996, which fact was later verified by 4 intelligence reports in the fall of 2002, before Bush falsified 2 of those reports and buried all 4, Lied to Congress about WMD, and then attacked Iraq. His murders have gone unreported and uninvestigated; truth and justice remain woefully absent, while protecting the rich and connected! For the past 9 years the press, Justice Dept, and Congress have Deliberately chosen to display their total lack of integrity, justice, morality,& legal responsibility, by blatantly covering up the unconscionable Iraq crimes of their friends -- Bush et al : Unlawfully (from chapter 2)!
They 'intentionally' chose both to ignore Bush’s actual criminal facts; and to not expose or investigate him. All of these criminal facts have been in the public domain for years: untouched and unexposed! They are now fully documented in "Proof of Guilt" (from chapter 1).
"New "Proof of Guilt" Facts; The Election Decider?
In 2002 Bush, the then' head of the Republican Party', organized a deliberate and massive fear and fraud campaign that put us into the Iraq war. That and his actual attack caused his mass murders of both Americans and 800,000 innocent Iraqi civilians -- mostly women and children. Given the massive impact these new shocking facts would have on this next election (if widely disclosed), Bush and most Republican supporters would be treated with universal and utter contempt for the unconscionable criminal acts they either committed or knowingly and actively agitated for in Iraq; against 655,000 Americans and 800,000 Iraqis! Death, permanently missing limbs, stroke damaged brains, and dysfunctional minds: 655,000 US soldiers forever handicapped or dead.
All that damage caused by Bush et al’s premeditated, and totally unjustified criminal actions against Iraqi civilians and American soldiers! The same Republican old guard establishment members are still around to advise their proposed new candidates in the same murderous and disastrous Bush policies. Now that we have left, Iraq remains a dictatorship, but with new dictators! This election would be seriously impacted; but only if All Iraq criminal facts were widely disclosed (all of the above are from chapter 1)."
These videos texts and the above quotes were taken from a new book, "Proof of Guilt: Bush’s Iraq Murders," by Richard Fults. Much more information and the video links are found on http://www.BushCrimes.net, as well as “5 Lies Told by Bush to Start a War.” The book contains 7 powerful and compelling legal proofs of Bush’s guilt in the murder of 4,450 American soldiers, and voluminous legal evidence of Bush’s lies and murders.