“We’re fortunate to work such artists who understand the value of working with Demiurge as a fabrication and installation partner,” said Joe Riché, artist and owner of Demiurge LLC. “Our artist partners can leave the fabrication expertise to us."
Denver, CO (PRWEB) January 10, 2012
State-of-the art 3D technologies, an artist’s commitment to vision and a cost-effectively situated Denver-based public art and sculpture production studio is making Demiurge LLC, a popular choice as a fabrication partner. With 900 percent growth over the last five years, Demiurge has grown its client base to include national and international artists such as Will Ryman, Osman Akan, and artists team of Haddad/Drugan and Jones-Ginzel.
Because of Demiurge’s Denver, CO, location it is able to bring some of the best expertise the industry has to offer at more efficient pricing than competitors in larger markets, which is attracting artists from all over the country for projects around the world. No matter where they are based, daily updates, up-to-the-minute private web pages, still image and video progress reports, and on-site visits built into the project help clients feel like they are closely involved in the fabrication stage of their sculpture.
In addition to developing its own award-winning public art and sculpture, Demiurge’s signature 2011 projects included:
- Will Ryman—Demiurge fabricated the stems of the 20-foot art works, "The Roses", in New York City; "58th St. Rose" for an outdoor installation at The Phillips Collection in Washington D.C.; "59th St. Rose" for the Verbier 3D Foundation Sculpture Festival, Verbier, Switzerland; "Icon" at London’s Frieze Art Fair; and "Desublimation of the Rose" at the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden.
- Osman Akan— The Crime Detection Laboratory sculpture in Anchorage, AK, includes 300 squares of stainless steel and dichroic glass panels that hang from a 25 foot tall brushed stainless steel structure.
- The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (The CELL)—Demiurge designed, produced and installed a historic steel beam from the World Trade Center 9/11 attack in a way that appears to defy gravity without drilling, bolting or welding the artifact in any way.
- Kristen Jones and Andrew Ginzel—Within the grand volume of the Lobby, Axiom is made up of 118 unique, faceted forms suspended high above viewers' reach at the University of Central Florida's new Physical Sciences Building.
- Haddad/Drugan—Fabrication and Installation of the 20 foot tall Sun Spot, a sitting dog created with 90,000 pet tags.
“We’re fortunate to work such incredible artists who understand the value of working with Demiurge as a fabrication and installation partner,” said Joe Riché, artist and owner of Demiurge LLC. “Our artist partners can leave the fabrication expertise to us while they begin working on their next project.”
About Demiurge, LLC
Demiurge specializes in high-end custom sculpture production from gallery-based work to large-scale exterior public art. It's Los Angeles and Denver-based shops are fully equipped with expert teams of craftsman ready to handle labor intensive projects of any scope, in any location. From conception to installation, Demiurge brings artists’ vision to life through a meticulous planning process, state-of-the-art design and cutting-edge installation techniques. The studio also provides restoration services and uses specialized material suppliers and local partners for projects across the globe.