Chino, CA (PRWEB) January 22, 2012
January is a great time for a fresh start with one’s fitness goals. For this reason, it gets very busy for the average Chino Hills personal trainer this time of year. Yet, for every person who signs up to a personal training program, there are at least ten others who want to do so, but feel they could “do it themselves.” The fact of the matter is, hiring a personal trainer makes every workout count and ensures faster weight loss, but there are many more benefits as well.
Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Chino Hills Personal Trainer:
1. Personal trainers provide accountability and the motivation to stick with a new workout plan.
2. Personal trainers see that novice exercisers work-out with excellent form to get maximum benefit.
3. Personal trainers know when and how to increase exercisers’ intensity so they don’t get hurt.
4. Personal trainers answer nutrition and fitness questions for people who have health concerns.
5. Personal training becomes an “event” that helps people make drastic lifestyle transformations.
6. Personal trainers provide unique, interesting, varied and effective workouts every day.
7. Personal trainers give clients tools like day-by-day meal plans and healthy recipes to ensure success.
8. Personal trainers provide emotional support to exercisers who may feel alone in their weight loss.
9. Personal trainers make new gym members feel more at ease in their new surroundings.
10. Personal trainers ensure that their clients lose a healthy 1-2 pounds per week – and keep them off!
“When people hem and haw over hiring a trainer, I always ask them, ‘How long have you wanted to lose weight?’” says Chino Hills Chino hills gym and personal trainer Sam Bakhtiar. “Most people admit that it’s been years – or even their entire lives – that they’ve had these same goals. They’ve tried every diet and every fitness fad… except the one that works! I understand that it is an investment. That’s why we give people a free one-week trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee to test-drive the program and see if our boot camps are for them.”
Sam Bakhtiar provides one-on-one training, as well as group boot camp classes. “I recommend one-on-one training if you are the type of person who really needs the emotional support,” he explains. “Some people may feel very self-conscious in a group setting and want a program that can be customized to their every whim. Other people may thrive in a fun group atmosphere where they can make friends and be fueled by competition. For those members, the boot camp is a very value-packed, affordable program.”