McLean, VA (PRWEB) January 11, 2012
Corcentric, a leading provider of Accounts Payable automation solutions, today announced a new live Webinar: AP Automation 101. This one-hour Webinar will take place on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 2:00 PM EST/11:00 AM PST.
Justin Kline, National Account Manager for Corcentric, will cover the fundamentals of Accounts Payable automation so that AP professionals can choose the right automation solution for their company.
This Webinar will cover the following topics:
- Which AP automation options generate the largest ROI
- The pros and cons of a SaaS solution vs. an in-house solution
- Which aspects of AP automation are better left for outsourcing
- What an invoice virtualization center is
- How Optical Character Recognition (OCR) can solve invoice capture needs
- How to use Straight Through Processing to automate invoice matching
- Using workflow automation for approval-based invoices
- The importance of integration - finding a solution that makes it easy to seamlessly connect your current processes
For additional information and to register, visit: http://info.corcentric.com/1.24.12Webinar_1.12.12_WebinarRegistration.html
Corcentric is a leader in financial process automation, specializing in Accounts Payable automation, PO requisitioning and imaging, and workflow solutions. By creating a paperless conduit between procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and suppliers, Corcentric allows companies to immediately manage 100% of their invoices electronically with e-invoicing solutions. Our cloud-based (SaaS) architecture allows for solutions to be configured in days rather than months for rapid return on investment.
Corcentric was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in McLean, Virginia with offices in Cherry Hill, NJ; Oakbrook Terrace, IL; Coral Springs, FL; and Saddle Brook, NJ. More than 3,000 companies rely on Corcentric to streamline their invoicing and payment processes to gain controls and efficiency while optimizing working capital.
For more information on Corcentric, call 888.525.7677 or visit corcentric.com.
# # #