Electronic signature software means business transactions can be conducted anytime, anywhere.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 12, 2012
With more businesses using mobile phones and applications, the world of electronics is taking over many facets of business and transforming agreement execution.
“Businesses are starting to look into using an esignature solution to help them streamline and save money,” said John Stojka, Sertifi’s co-founder. “They are utilizing Web-based solutions to improve business functions, but often they overlook the simplest strategy, electronic signatures.”
Stojka has identified 10 elements to consider when selecting an electronic signature solution:
1. Ease of Use: Look for an esignature solution that makes signing agreements quick and easy.
2. Signer Authentication: Authentication tools ensure the right person is at the other end of the transaction.
3. Security: Find a solution that is as safe as possible; the transaction should be done over a secure network with document encryption when finished.
4. Guided Process: Solutions should guide the signer to each place they are to sign or initial. This ensures they do not miss a signature or sign in the wrong place.
5. Transportability: Documents must be easily adaptable to ensure its compatibility with the software application the signer opens the document in.
6. Multiple Signatures: Users should be able to allow more than one person in more than one place to sign the document.
7. Audit Trails: The solution should give a detailed audit report on signed agreements and it should be able to stand up in court.
8. Analytics: Information about when agreements were sent, signed and the average time it takes the creator to close.
9. Compliance: To be considered legally binding, documents must meet the same strict standards and basic requirements as paper signatures.
10. Reminders: Find a solution that allows creators to set a series of reminders to alert them when someone has or has not signed after a certain length of time.
“Electronic signature software means business transactions can be conducted anytime, anywhere,” said Stojka.
To learn more about Sertifi and its esignature tools, call 1-866-983-8877 or visit their website: http://www.sertifi.com.
Based in Chicago, Illinois, Sertifi provides leading E-Signature and Web contracting solutions that enable sales organizations to improve exchange of sales contracts with customers and partners. Sertifi is the industry’s most trusted E-Sign provider and has processed millions of electronic agreements and signature events.
Sertifi provides the industry’s leading eSignature web service API, which enables integration into existing systems, or pre-built connectors into leading platforms such as Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Sertifi's Software-as-a-Service technology is used by leading companies including CareerBuilder, Microsoft, Pitney Bowes, and the U.S. Air Force. http://www.sertifi.com
# # #